@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This is about to be fun!!!! 😆
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeaetherium @jonas
Alright, goodnight!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol 😅
(In my story, Flaz starts out like he is in this RP… When he goes into warrior training alongside his friends, the intensity of the training calms him down and influences his character for the better. So, I like him better after he’s gone through the training.)
Flaz
“Alright, alright.” Flaz laughed heartily, “Just thought I’d…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Flaz
Flaz watched as Leon sat down and served himself some food. He looked down at his own plate, which was empty. I better not get anymore food until—agh, I don’t think a little more would hurt anyone…. NO. I’ll wait a little…
“Want me to feed you, Leon?” Flaz laughed.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, I see.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh cool!!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait… Nahim isn’t human?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“Reverse it.” he snarled to the empty air, hoping the power flowing in his veins would fix the problem. “Whatever he did, undo it!”
Nothing.
Okay, so it wasn’t that.
lol 😂
(Yeah, I think everyone here is full human)
Flaz
A strange dragon-human landed in the area and Flaz nearly jumped in his seat. What… What in the world…?…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also, for the names of the sections, do you want me to get their Latin names? I have a English to Latin dictionary
Ooo yeah! That would be cool!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok! 🙃
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds good! 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @hanako
So there’s going to be a dragon guarding each stone, in each part of the world? And nine of us can each design a dragon for a specific world?
I’d be willing to create a dragon. 🙂 I don’t have a preference to which part of the world it will be in though. So I’ll just take whichever one nobody else wa…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Alrighty! 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Maybe we should create a map….
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol 😂🤣
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah! 😃
- Load More
