@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oops, lag lol. You’re so welcome! I’m glad you like it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I kind of made guesses with the quotes, because I didn’t really know much about the character, so some of that stuff could be totally off XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Alrighty!! Thank you soo much!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Really? I’m so glad! I think it should let you edit it, so feel free to make any changes!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
AHH!! 😆 I LOVE IT!!! 😍
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Aughh, I don’t think images are working! I’ll send you the link on Canva
https ://www.canva.com/design/DAFyww-Q7QI/Hv81tt-pOwDGANl-Kf0o1w/edit?utm_content=DAFyww-Q7QI&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, they use guns when battling their enemies. Their military is made up of lots of different warrior teams. Each team trains separately under a trainer/mentor, but they all work to defend the country collectively.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
So, I have a question: does the world in your WIP use guns? Swords? What kind of military is this?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m good with whatever.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Krenna would be type 2 as well. She’s mainly going to be interested in stealing things.
Oh…
I never said you had to say what type they’d be, so you’re fine.
Mmm 🙂Â (but I had to mention it for my own sanity’s sake lol)
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I kinda forgot to mention, but Ellon is the Type 2 (the characters who are out for themselves). I’ll have to figure out what she wants and all… but yeah…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@hanako | Congratulations on your becoming Loyal Sidekick lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Alrighty 😜 Here is my character:
Ellon Matsouka
Ellon is a seventeen year old girl.
She is a willowy figure, with pale skin and long dark-brown hair. Her slender hands often rest on the two Beretta M9 pistols that she keeps with her at all times. Her eyes are russet brown, and her eyebrows are thick and softly arched. Her full lips surround…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well… I haven’t decided on characters yet… but I wanted to do both Type 1 and Type 2…
- Load More
