@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Interesting..
(even with the spiders, which I do have a healthy/bad fear of. I’m allergic to spider bites.)
Oh man. I’m allergic to mosquito bites (I mean, really allergic).
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh…so how we have Hottoline (Hugo+Ottoline) lol and now we have “Naroranay” lol
DRAMA! I love it
Wait…seriously???? Great!!!
Get ready for some drama…hehe
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You could add one! I think there’s only 3 girls…so if anyone wants to add one to make truth or dare more fun go ahead, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know right!
It would be hilarious if someone asks what’s going on between Ottoline and Hugo….lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Attention everyone who has girl characters:
What if we made the girls play truth or dare and do sleepover things? (I know it wouldn’t make sense bc they have to fight literal dragons tomorrow but they could just be like “you only live once”…)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oof… I haven’t had any Jurassic Park nightmares… that must be scary… 😳
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
LOL 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Bye bye!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Alrighty! 🙃
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok. Bye bye!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lane
The noise had died down, so Lane peeked in.
“Are you all done yet?” Lane sighed. He walked back into the room and went back to his bed. Oh great. My pillow is gone. He reached for a random pillow and quickly fell asleep.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Flaz
“Oh boy.” Flaz’s dark eyes looked amuse, “Alright. I understand. I’ll—uh—go get in bed now…”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Flaz
“I refuse!” Flaz laughed as he was hit, “But thats quite a long time without sleep, though.”
He hurled a pillow at Nahim. Flazzy reached for another pillow and laughed, “This is all so funny.”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Flaz
“Walk it off.” Flaz laughed loudly, “If we’re gonna die anyway, why not have a bit of fun while we’re alive?”
He through the pillow he was holding at Ellis, and pulled another one off a random bed.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
LaneÂ
Lane rolled off his bed. Oh dear.
“I’ll be in the hall.” He said tiredly, “Tell me when this is over.”
He stumbled a little as he walked out of the room.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol 🤣😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Flaz
Flaz laughed, “Like you even could!”
He hit Lane with the pillow, and Lane groaned.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh ok
- Load More
