@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for reading!
lol.. Mmm, I see.
But to be honest, I think the way that these characters talk might just be because of where they are in the social system, so that would make more sense.
Yeah. It kinda has to do with his social class, his education, and the things he reads about and all.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
This looks really interesting!! I’m excited to see more of this, I think the characters have a lot of potential!
I think some of the dialogue from Blair seems a little forced, if that makes sense.
Mainly just this paragraph:
“I know, but I really hate the shallow conversations.” He moaned, “I never feel like I can express my opini…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Oops, I meant saved from the curse…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Of course! Glad you like it!!
-
-GRCR- started the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@anyone-who-is-interested
Yeah… I know I already had a topic for my WIP, but because the first chapter needed a lot of editing, I simply will not tolerate re-posting the chapter on the same topic.
So…
For those of you who have read my original terrible first chapter (welcome back) I have done a bunch of editing and would love to know what…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
It looks awesome!! Thank you so much!! 😊
-
hybridlore and
Beth are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
XD Completely missed that Ev has two faceclaims. Whatever lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, here is it so far! Feel free to make any changes!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, gotcha. lol 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The first e is short, the i is long, and the eh is pronounced like ah or eh. So: Heh-die-uh (That was my sad attempt at a pronunciation guide with no symbols. XD) And I typically put the accent on the second syllable.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @jonas
Hedieh
“Woah,” Hedieh said. No need to be so hostile. “It’s just a game.” She chuckled, hoping to lighten the woman’s mood. It didn’t seem to work. Hedieh cleared her throat. “We’re in the palace of Lillen. I’m Hedieh. And we’re playing a game of Truth or Dare!”
“I think she knew we were playing a game,” Kari…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok awesome!! 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I think that should be enough, but I’ll let you know if I have any other questions!
I’ll try to get started on it today or tomorrow!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
(Ev has two)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh, I’d love to have you do one for my charries when you have the time!
So it’s not just one… it’s actually two. I want a couple/ship/idk what to call it for Everton and Amidala. (Everdala!)
They kinda have a friends-to-lovers dynamic. And their relationship goes through a lot of ups and downs. Though they still are loyal to each…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m good with whatever. (:
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks ☺️
- Load More
