@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*falls through roof, subscribes, and then fades out*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
hehe…
*subscribes* *begins to laugh maniacally and disappear into the Old Forest*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooooh I like it! tysm!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, poor Riker! 😭😭
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(thanks for the tag!!)
*eyes water* How sad. 😭😭😭
😅 I really liked this part:
“I-I can go home.”
“If you have a home, then why do I keep finding you in the alleyway?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Sure!” Liv said, both to going to the mall and staying with Callista. “I guess I do need to find some new clothes, especially a dress for the dance. I didn’t bring a dress, only breeches,” she laughed and tickled Xandro’s chin.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yep. That works
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Ami
“Ooh, I like purple,” Ami said with a slow nod. “We should do a dark shade of purple. I think that would look really good.”
She had to admit, she was actually really excited for the dance. Sure, she was going with someone she had never expected to go with, but Clint was wonderful and she was looking forward…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“No, I just got here. Is there a place to go check in or something? I thought there would be more people around…where is everyone?”
Callista chuckled. “Um… I’m not sure if there’s a place to check in or not. But I have room in my dorm if you want to come stay with me. As for where everyone is… I’m not entirel…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yw!! 💖💖 Haha, sameeeeee XD (people on KP thought I was 17 or 18! 😆) My friends are all either older or younger. It’s funny, because the 2 friends I’m probably closest to…one is 5 years older than me and the other is 1 year younger than me 😂 And one is a girl and the other is a guy, sooo yeah XD
Same, my friends are amazing <3…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, here it is! I just used a placeholder for his faceclaim, so you’re welcome to change that! Let me know if you would prefer gray or any other changes 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, here it is! I just used a placeholder for his faceclaim, so you’re welcome to change that! Let me know if you would prefer gray or any other changes 🙂
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
AHHHH!!!! GUESS WHO GOT BASES FOR CREATING CHARACTER TRADING CARDS!!!!! 😆😆😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, got it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Well it’s kind of a long story buuuut…….
While Sef is being abused, Lilitu gets visions of it, but he doesn’t know it’s her. Then he gets these urges from God to help her somehow, but he ignores them because he thinks it’s all in his head.
And then he finds out about her being abused and he feels really guilty because he feels…[Read more]
- Load More
