@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
XD hee hee hee…. I am always watching….I’ve been stalking since page 176. (and since I left) -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(I had to comment on this)
Did I ever tell you about the time I tried to read the WHOLE Character Castle RP? I got to, like, page 150 before I gave up lol
I tried to do that too, but I only got to page…. twenty-something..
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😊 Your welcome!!
(I just like him. his name is cool and he seems awesome…. hee hee)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
AHH!! I loved this scene!! Good job!!
I really liked this part (especially the last sentence):
Before he knew what was happening, he was temporarily blinded by a torrent of water splashing down. “Ack!” he fought back some choice words on the tip of his tongue. He held his arms out from his body in disgust. He was dri…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Oh, that’s okay,” she giggled as Xandro played with a lock of her hair. “Callista seems really nice.” Suddenly Xandro pulled on her hair a little too hard and she winced in pain. “Xandro,” she hissed, “Hair is for looking, not for touching.” She heard Fynn laugh from beside her.
“Are you going to be allowed to keep him in the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay…hopefully because I totally forgot, sorry guys lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @esther-c @grcr @acancello @hybridlore @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Just because I feel like it, I’m posting a scene from my WIP. Ignore this if you don’t want to read it XD
Lilitu was sitting on the steps, minding his own business, like any sensible person would do.
He was watching the wind sway the trees,…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What was my dragon assignment? I forgot XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Let’s gooooo, the training group is the only ones that don’t annoy Fennin, lol
Ellis and Ottoline don’t hate each other!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
NaNoWriMo update: …..so….. I pretty much started over several days ago (so I’m pretty behind)… but I am at 7100 words…. I’m about to keep going, so that number may or may not change dramatically.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok. I’ll think I’ll have Ev meet up with some other guys… if there are any for him to meet. XD
Ev
“It would be, wouldn’t it?” Falon said with a small laugh. “But I wouldn’t get my hopes up, after all, how much can you trust rumors?”
Ev nodded to the side and smirked. “True.”
In a few steps, they had entered the bustling mall, surrou…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhh, lol. I think we’ve actually seen one of those before! I think it was called My Stick and it was about Yoda and his stick. 😂
Fynn
“I’m not sure, exactly,” Liv shrugged. “It might just be on a different planet, though it could be different galaxies.”
“Hm, interesting,” Fynn said. He hadn’t really t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I’m kind of disappointed they didn’t even tell us what was going on though! I even sent Kathleen an email asking if it got rejected or something but it’s been five days and she hasn’t replied.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh XD then I’ll wait a bit…
Don’t want anybody panicking or heart attacks…but I know CPR if anybody does have one lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! Should I post the next one or wait a bit?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
hehe
- Load More
