@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
WHAT? It’s actually very serious!!! Now you just offended Wyoh. She’s coming for you…….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
I may or may not have stayed up until eleven cleaning my room last night……..
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
SAMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
JONAS GO WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR ELSE WYOH WILL HAUNT YOU!!!!!!
does that help?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
good morning guys! 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
*presses subscribe*
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, awesome! We could just have them run into each other at one of the stores or something. Whatever you wanna do.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ack! I didn’t get notified for any of these posts. 😭 I’mma try to catch up on it all now.
@smiley @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @calyhuge (all the same group, right?)
Ami
“We’re new here, straight from Austin,” one of the boys—Derek?—said. “Where are y’all from?”
“I’m from Aletheia. The District of Daemarrel to be exact. Well…” she tucke…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ofc! I have to go…goodnight! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh that’s funny!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NO! DO NOT CHANGE IT! haha
lol I liked it 🙂 More conflict!!!!!!!!!!! yeah! Let’s go almost kill our characters!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well….the swamp scene was intense XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! They really are <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it is really nice.
I know! It’s really dumb! And the schools around us have the same break as us but they don’t have school today. I guess we just have to be different *goes and pouts in a corner*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY….I’m so mad….
We never have school on Fridays, but we do today, because we have to make up for thanksgiving break!!! It’s kind of dumb XD
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 10 months ago
@I’m-not- sure- who- to-tag
So I actually plotted out my WIP, and I was wondering if anyone would want to look over it and see if anything is wrong with it.
I used Plot Points for my outline.
I’m just going to copy and paste it from my Google Docs, so hopefully it makes sense?
The Hook
-Sef’s mother gives birth to Hanna. They keep her a s…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s exactly how Lilitu feels about Sef XD
He literally says that in another chapter:
“Wow, you’ve had quite the day,” Sef nodded, her eyes beginning to work their charm on Lilitu. Stop looking at me! He wanted to scream at her. Don’t you see that every time you look at me, I lose all my sanity? But he regained his composure and kept wa…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Ottoline can swim, but not in freezing water.
- Load More
