@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I don’t know… I’d have to look at them….. (and ask my parents, lol)….
…(I look them up a little later)….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, it’s basically like KP, but different. (that was literally the worst way to explain it, XD)
It does cost money, but I’ve heard great things about it.
Here’s a link:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I should probably tag people if I want people to reply…XD
*facepalms*
@acancello @grcr @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @hybridlore @beth-torres @anyone-else
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And my parents say my charries are depressing!!!!
No, seriously though, I love Conrad! If you post any snippets about him, PLEASE tag me!!!!!
Also, did you like just now create Conrad, or have you had him for a while, just now posting him? (just me being curious)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So I’ve been thinking about joining YWW recently, and I was wondering if anyone else would be interested to try it with me. It’s kind of a “I’ll do it if you do it” scenario XD
Before I ask my parents about it, I wanted to know if anyone would want to do it at all before I decide if it’s really something I’d like to try.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Did you seriously just feed Xandro candy?” Liv whispered to Chase as they exited the school. He nodded. Liv smacked her forehead.
“What’s the matter?” Chase asked, his eyes filling with concern.
“Oh nothing,” Liv said sarcastically. “Have you seen Xandro on a sugar high? It’s pretty bad.”
“Sorry,” Chase mumb…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @smiley @calyhuge
I’m kinda stuck on what to write. XD Someone else can go next if they want.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
Callie had a soft smile on her face as she watched Chase ride the horse. He seemed right at home on Xandro’s back. After a minute or two, Callista took a small step forward. “Not to interrupt, but I think it’s about time we head out to the mall if we want to get home before dinner. Everyone okay with that?…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
*planning new pfp*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhhhhh, lol XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooo…. 😃😄😊
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I changed my signature, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She watched in awe as Chase mounted. Although he claimed to not have ridden in years, Liv couldn’t have known. He was a natural on a horse. She smiled to herself. She was glad that there was another horse-lover at this school. Maybe she wouldn’t be as out of place as she had originally thought.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium (I think I forgot to tag you for the first few chapters, sorry!)
Okay, here’s chapter 5.
Chapter 5: Names
The next seven months flew by in a blur.
Sef eagerly helped Neveah with whatever she asked of her, sweeping, washing the dishes, mopping the floor, and all with such vigor that surprised even…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Since you guys liked the other Lilitu+Sef (AKA “LEFSE!”) scene I posted, I thought you might like this one as well!
As Sef walked with Lilitu, her side tingled.
He was so close to her.
Her heart beat wildly and her stomach turned inside out. She was happy, more than happy, because she was with Lilitu, and Lilitu made…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae oh sorry I forgot to tag you XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Well, Xandro’s a good teacher, aren’t you?” she over enunciated each syllable, making sure Xandro got the point and wasn’t going to try any tricks. Xandro curled his lip and seemed to glare at Liv, and then turned his warm eyes back to Chase.
- Load More

lol