@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I would think with enough debris and space junk, there would be enough matter for the sound waves to bounce off. Is that wrong?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So, this might be a really dumb question . . .
There isn’t any sound in space because there isn’t anything for the sound waves to bounce off of–but in a world (think sort of similar to Skyward by Brandon Sanderson) where battles are fought from not far off the surface of planets to anywhere in deep space, is there any way sound…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
– This is how a conversation between Creed Whitlock and Wolf Ryker goes –
Creed: Life is miserable.
Wolf: Gahh…
Creed: You know what I mean, Wolf?
Wolf: …
Creed: Maybe?
Wolf: …
Creed: In the slightest way?
Wolf: …
Wolf: Bahh… -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Guysssss
I don’t know how this happened….
In my WIP, there was this guy who broke into someone’s house and tried to kill him. They talked to the guy and found out his name. Well, they talk to him a couple of chapters later and they ask his name. At the moment, I couldn’t come up with anything so I put a placeholder for his name. And I literal…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I had a whole something typed…. then I clicked “Command+C” and now I lost it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love this idea!! I’ll totally be joining in whenever I can! Definitely not this month, maybe next month, but I’ll definitely be able to do it more once the new year rolls around. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Amir knows how to cook and he could probably take care of a few basic injuries, but he’s not a big fan of seeing blood and he’d probably get too nervous to take care of any big injuries. We’ll see. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I would RP next, I’m just not exactly sure what to write. XD I’ll just wait until we make it to the mall. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ahh!! This looks so cool! I’ve heard of YWW before, but I didn’t know exactly what they offered. This actually may be really good for me. Especially since I can get a high school creative writing credit from one of their plans…. 👀 Anyway, I will definitely be thinking about this and I’ll let you know if I end up doing it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness…
Another song that reminds me of my boy Blaine, is Not All Heroes Wear Capes by Owl City…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This looks fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia must be crushing hard to give that thorough of an apology for such a small slight. Just some casual observer commentary. *chuckles to self*
Actually no XD She just feels bad lol
Livia
This is all my fault. She frowned. How could she make him see that he really hadn’t messed up?
“You don’t have to talk to me if you don…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia must be crushing hard to give that thorough of an apology for such a small slight. Just some casual observer commentary. *chuckles to self*
Actually no XD She just feels bad lol
Livia
This is all my fault. She frowned. How could she make him see that he really hadn’t messed up?
“You don’t have to talk to me if you don’t want to,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 10 months ago
@anyone
I just love the song Broken is Beautiful by The Young Escape. It reminds me so much of Sef (one of my characters)!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
HighScribe just said “si lo fue” which is spanish for “Yes, it was”.
(I do not know spanish, I just looked it up XD) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She noticed Chase acting strange, and she started to feel guilty. She hadn’t meant to hurt his feelings, she wasn’t even annoyed. She had been only joking, but now she felt horrible.
“Hey, Chase?” she walked closer to him. “I’m sorry, about how I reacted. I was kind of exagerating, and I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. It’s just-“…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve thought about it but I’m not really sure it’s worth spending the money right now since I already have KP. . . I’ve heard great things about it also, though! I would consider joining someday, maybe if I have something published and start trying to build up a platform.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
btw, sorry if this is confusing, but YWW and Y-dubs are the same thing, just some people call them different things. I posted the link a few posts earlier.
- Load More
