@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO SWEET!!
Marcurious
The glint of the fire caught Hugo’s face at the perfect angle, reflecting the tears that trickled from his brown eyes.
Marcurious felt for him. “I’ve lost people, too,” he said, touching Hugo’s shoulder. “My friend was lost in a battle against the Pythonos…we were trying to…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
My mind is reversed to its bitter frost,
The past that was present, and that year I felt lost.What am I doing that’s taking me back?
Have I forgotten or wandered off track?For me, it feels like 2021 again.
Why have past sorrows become my close friends?Do you still hear me, singing sad songs?
Never forgetting, I cringe over former w…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fennin asked Tren a few questions in Lillening, one of which caused the color to really rise in Tren’s face. Tren scowled at Fennin and punched him in the gut.
Lol!
I think I know what they were talking about….hehe -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“It’ll be fun…?” she repeated unsurely and then laughed at herself. “And if we really hate it, we can just leave.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“Yeah, me too.” Liv sighed. “But we can try, right?”
Lukas took a deep breath. “Yeah… You know what, it’ll be great.” He flashed a confident smile. “And if it’s not, then we’ll have to make ourselves enjoy it. Make it fun. Deal?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
CHASE *cries* 😭 😭 😭 😭
Livia
“Yeah,” she agreed, trying to ignore the way Lukas was looking at her. Her heart skipped a beat. “I don’t get how people can be so comfortable in social environments like this…the only reason I don’t have a complete panic attack is because of Xandro,” she cast a longing glance toward the doo…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh that’s great (I’m on the no beard team XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Callista
“Callie, I don’t want to hurt you.” Chase’s voice was but a whisper. His gaze dropped to the floor again.“I guess I’m no different than my father.”
Callista didn’t know what to do, or say, or even think at this point. The mercy overflowing in her heart spilled out in the form of silent, silver tears. She met his eyes and didn’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chaseeee 😭
I’d RP now, but I can’t. I’ll try to get it done later.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, awesome. I don’t have time to RP that rn, but you can first if you want. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Um… what happened to our group? Cuz if we aren’t doing anything with them, I think I’m going to bring that charrie to the dance practice… XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“Okay, maybe this was a bad idea,” Liv said, walking up to Lukas. “I’m terrified.”
Lukas let out a nervous laugh. “You’re not the only one.” His eyes darted around the room, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone, especially Liv. “Fynn told me to relax, but I don’t think I’m succeeding.” He gave her a lopsided smi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sad that I wasn’t around to join the conversation….lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That cracked me up too XDXD
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore
OH MY GOSH I’M DYING!!! GUYS I WAS STALKING THE ARCHIVES OF THE CHAT CHAT AND FOUND YOUR CONVERSATIONS ABOUT IF STEVE LOOKS BETTER WITH OR WITHOUT A BEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND IF BUCKY IS GOOD LOOKING OR NOT …..THAT’S HILARIOUS
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait. You’ve read the Witch of Blackbird Pond too??? (I don’t remember Nate but I read the story…like when I was eight or nine-ish, when I was still homeschooled)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
OH NO. WYOH MUTATED MY POST TO POST TWICE. OH NO.
- Load More

Random poem I thought up just now.
Kinda how I’ve been feeling recently.
@grcr
I love that! I’m not really good at writing poetry XD
And yeah, I can totally relate to this.
Thanks!! 😅 Thats totally ok! my good ones are far and few… (and sometimes they actually start out as random songs… XD XD)
🙃 yeah… like, I’m good, but something in me is just… 😅
@grcr
“Never forgetting, I cringe over former wrongs.” especially this line…that’s totally me