@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@hanako you should join us too!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m pretty much good anytime…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @everyone
Here I am!!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
He wasn’t human—no, he was far from it. He stood three foot tall, with transparent blue skin and metallic eyes. A speaker on his back was his only way of communicating with humanity, yet his words were never pleasant or honeyed. He wore no clothes, and there was no need to hide his plain rectangular figure. He had no nose, and his mouth was onl…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I am in SUCH a For King and Country mood today…their remix of O Come, O Come Emmanuel is just AMAZING. And their Drummer Boy Christmas album in general…I LOVE IT!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And…😂…the entire time I was thinking that if Alpha was Riker, he would just flatten Erich with his fist, shout “Death to Hitler!” At the top of his lungs, then fight every loyal SS officer before probably dying. For some reason that was funny, maybe cuz my charries are so rebellious (like me🙄) that they wouldn’t really be alive without t…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savanah_grace2009
😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know it probably has to happen….but it’s going to like destroy poor Hugo…(I mean at least Vikki can comfort him…still it’s sad though)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Ohh, that makes sense. Thanks!
@whaley
That’s good! I will! I’m not sure how it’ll be since I know it’s going to be a lot more work than I’m used to, but I think it’ll be fun, and it’s only a semester in case it ends up being too much XD. I’ve never done it before.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I do that too…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
(OH! Also I have decided in my WIP, Vikii does live! But instead of her its the main characters older brother and Hugos sister.😭)
Girl that might be even worse….WHY WOULD YOU KILL HUGO’S SISTER???? I’m going to kidnap him and give him a hug and fuzzy blankets and hot cocoa…it’s so sad!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait. Guys am I the only one who shows my writing to everyone who will read it??? Is that bad or weird lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Now I’m curious… I’ve never heard those terms before. What does plot tone and armor tone mean?
Yeah, like everyone else said, I think it’s normal. For me it’s sometimes scary to share my writing, I don’t know why. It just feels so personal. My mom and my sister read my stuff sometimes, too, though. It’s almost easier to let…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah, sharing your writing with your family. This is an ongoing joke in our household. Mom and Dad have only read a couple short stories I’ve written, even though I claim to be writing a few books. So every time the topic of writing comes up, it’s like, “If she actually writes…” 😂
I personally just don’t like sharing something with non-wr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“And if we really hate it, we can just leave,” Liv added.
Lukas chuckled. “Very true.”
He let his eyes roam the room as their conversation fell into a lull. He noticed Chase sitting against the wall and Callista glance back at him. Callie was smiling, but fresh tears sparkled in her eyes. Fynn seemed to be worried…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I get what you’re saying. I have friends, but I don’t really know how to really get to know anyone anymore. I know my charries, and the girls I’ve known for ten years, but most new people have to meet me first. It’s who I’ve almost always been.
Oh that is totally me XD it’s really hard for me to have relationships and idk. I just don’t fit…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @rae @smiley @trailblazer
Emmy
She wandered through the halls, desperately hoping for a clue. She loved mysteries, but solving one was pointless without any direction. Almost ready to give up, her heart skipped a beat when she noticed the back door was ajar. Slipping outside, she noticed that there was a stable, and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait. How could you guys not know each other wrote??? I mean I talk about my writing constantly and my family can’t get me to shut up about it lol
Like seriously that’s all I talk about…
It’s just so weird to me that not everyone talks about writing like I do XD
I don’t think it’s wrong….though I’ve n…[Read more]
- Load More
