@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Not sure if I was supposed to be more interview-y with that… but oh well…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ll interview Saoirse if you want!! 🙃
Here are some questions:
What is your greatest accomplishment, and why are you proud of it?
If money were no object, how would you spend your time?
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Where do you see yourself in five years?
What is one thing you will never do again?
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Greetings from a distant land.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @smiley @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else (I’m trying to tag the people who know who Adrian is, lol. It’s k if you don’t. XD)
I made a new aesthetic for Adrian… but I’m not sure if I like it or not. XD Here it is.

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley Oh I love this! 😂😂
Hallie
Oh um, Easton’s great! He’s all that and a bag of chips! (Their story takes place in the 90s and my girl is on top of all the slang they used then XD)
…
Ok, you did ask for honesty… He’s kinda too methodical for me. And sometimes I think he just needs to chillax a bit. If something is happening unplanned,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Glad I could help 😁
I have an ongoing list of names for characters. I add to it whenever I find a unique name or one I like.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Ahh ok 😅Â thanks!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey, just wondering… are the answers supposed to be given as though the character were actually speaking? I’d suppose so, since it is an interview… ?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Great idea!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
And Easton Woodbury (seventeen years old, Hallie’s brother)

(To anyone who starts to interview them, I [they] may not be able to reply right away. Anddd… I want to add more charries but I’ll leave it at two for now. XDD Let’s just say I’ve been working on character voice a lot lately. 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
(Oh you’re on YWW? What do you think about it? I’ve been looking into it lately, but I’m not sure if I’m willing to spend the money on it…)
Ooh fun!!
I’mma do one right now then…
Actually, two, but not one person has to interview both of them. 😛
Hallie Woodbury (fifteen year old)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, I love those so muchhh!! 😭❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve made a video on Canva before. I’m definitely not an expert on it, but if you have questions on how to use it, I should be able to help. 🙃 (I think I figured most of it because the video was like five minutes long and Canva was not being cooperative. 😂)
Yesss, for real! That’s exactly it 🤣
I think this is going to be a prett…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Allison are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
And I made another one for Sef!!! <333

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I made a new board for Neveah and I love it SO MUCH!!!

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Y’all, I have fallen in love with these charries… I’m dying to write their book but I barely have any plot so yeahhh, that’s a problem XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
(Oh and I finally figured out how to keep the quotes from getting blurry when I downloaded them off the internet after I made Easton’s, so Hallie’s is probably clearer. XD)

- Load More
