@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
__________________
CHAPTER IV
Belle walked along the garden pathway in a queen-like manner. Her hourglass figure was dressed down in a purple mermaid dress. Her dress sparkled and glimmered in the morning sun, and gold earrings dangled from her small ears—complimenting gold necklace sat around her neck. She was radiant and m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
You’re good XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
oh, don’t worry, I’ll tag you once I begin spamming Jonas with dragon pics!
Oh that’s a relief.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
hah. (*felling good about posted chapters and book*)
…ehh… (*looks back at posted chapters and notices misspellings and errors*) -
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
That was very pretty and sad!! I really like it. 💛💛
I think you put the pics to the music good.
Ok, so… I wasn’t expecting the repetition at first, but then I caught onto it and it was pretty enjoyable. 😄
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah.. I’m with Janessa XD
If anything hilarious happens, make sure to tag me, lol
I’ll stick to the party one.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Maybe the House just put them in a simulation to intimidate them or something?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OH NO WE FORGOT ABOUT XANDRO!!!!!
If you want…you can RP Xandro finding them, or I can too.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
Lukas held her hand in his, and Liv fought back a smile. This was where she wanted to be….with Lukas.
She could tell he was nervous–his stutter had returned and he was blushing.
“You don’t have to be nervous,” she reassured him, squeezing his hand, “I’m nervous too.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so we can just pretend all the adventure-y stuff never happened and go back to the dance I guess?? If you guys don’t have any objections…then we can just continue with that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww they’re so cute!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It could just be something where our characters were all invited to a cabin to relax or have a vacation alone, but find out that all these other people got the same invitation. And then they get snowed in so even if they wanted to, they couldn’t leave.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It could just be something where our characters were all invited to a cabin to relax or have a vacation alone, but find out that all these other people got the same invitation.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@y’all
I’ll probably be willing to rejoin if y’all change it something like it was during the “party,” just cuz the action part was moving too fast for me to keep up, lol. I might throw in the original charries I had in here, but I may choose someone different.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks guys!! Yeah, they’re probably my favorite ship I’ve ever written… 👀🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @anyone-else!
Just want to share a little snippet that I recently wrote… Spoiler, it has Everdala. 👀
🤭
“You really think it’s worth it?” Fynn raised an eyebrow.
“Yeah. I think so.”
“Then I’m in.” He gave a firm nod.
One by one, the others agreed. Ev g…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! Yeah, I was planning to continue reading your book today, since I haven’t touched it in a while (😭). I’ll get back to you about it by the end of the week 👍
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey!! It has been a while. I’m doing good, thanks for asking! ❤️ I can’t remember if I was telling you this or someone else, but our family joined our new church a couple months ago (I can’t even remember when anymore XD) so we’re trying to make connections with people and find ways in which God wants us to serve there.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
Lukas led Liv out of the room, her hand in his, hoping to avoid Fynn’s gaze. Thankfully, the woman at the front counter faced the back wall, grappling with paperwork. The two sneaked out, only bursting into laughter once outside.
“That was too close,” Lukas said, his laughter subsiding.
They strolled down the sidew…[Read more]
- Load More
