@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
and I’m in the mood to RP so I’m gonna RP some charries that are free to run into literally anyone LOL.
First come, first serve everyone!! XD
Wolfie
Wolfgang leapt off the step, landing on the main floor of the academy. He jumped from one square to the next, making sure only one foot stepped on each individual flooring square, keenly aware of…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 GODLY!!! *tackle hug*
we’re finally on at the same time of day XD
and yes, we’ve moved onto the next day haha
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c Unless you have something else planned for him, I was thinking maybe Ev and Tony could meet up? Ik they’re roommates but Tony wasn’t there the night before and they haven’t talked in a while, so I was thinking they could meet up if you wanted them to. :3
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper *flips ponytail* That is for certain ✨✨
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Glad to hear it!!! <3
No, but I am doing fantabulous this morning✨✨
(idk why it deleted my first post 🙄)
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
my ww2 nerd self is showing rn 😂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@anyone-and-everyone
Soooo I’ve been researching the Battle for Castle Itter for school (I get to write a ww2 research paper!!!!!!!! 🤩) and it is sooooo interesting, ahh!!!
and it’s really sparking a possible story idea😂
PLUS
Sabaton has a song about it and it is 🔥
ok, I gotta share it here…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Good morninggggggggggg ☀️ I hope you’re doing fabulous✨
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
⚡🎶And it’s the end of the line of the final journey, enemies leaving the past. And it’s American troops and the German army joining together at last⚡🎶
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
(oh, and I say go for it with the thing with Chase. 😉)
Riker
“Eruption, and this place is off the map. No defences, no protection, nothing. What is it with this culture?”
Riker stared at the boy for a long moment, his head pounding from the thought of the knife that came too close to his body.
He took in and released a deep bre…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae Girl, don’t stress too much.
I had the novel idea for Freedom’s Fire since prob around 2020 (the full idea has changed a LOT since then lolz) and I tried to write several drafts before I was finally satisfied with the one I finished with. It took me over a year to write the actual draft, and then it still had to go through editing and is…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 Thank y’all so much!! 💖💖
aww, Keilah, it would mean the world to me for you to write a fanfic involving my book🥰
-
freedom and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Answer six questions and find out which one of my twelve MCs you are most similar to…
-
1 – What is your favorite season: Spring, Summer, Autumn, or Winter
2 – Which song genre do you like most (out of these options): EDM, Pop, Rock, Metal, Alternative Rock, Reggae, K-Pop, Dubstep, HipHop, Dance, RnB, or Punk
3 – Which activity do you like most (out of these options): Dancing, Eating, Reading, Drawing, Cooking, Playing Video Games,…[Read more]
-
OOH, yay!!!
1. Autumn
2. Rock
3. Writing
4. The Narnia Series
5. Sidekick XD
6. Purple
7. Idk…but I want to find out!!! XD-
Ohh interesting!!! Though you kinda got a little of all of them, you are most similar to Leif!! 😆😆
-
cool!!! May I know more about this character?? I can’t remember everyone’s characters entirely😂
-
Sure!! 😅
Ok, Leif is an introverted middle-child (his siblings are Hoshiko and Henson). Despite his seemingly cold and quiet personality, he is observant, kind, and caring. He is warm-hearted and “cuddle-able”. He loves small things, like babies and kittens, and he likes family gatherings. He is the most creative of my MCs… and he has a gif…[Read more]
-
Ok, first off, I love him…
and quite a bit of his personality does fit me XDand GIRL, this is hilarious 😂 I’m the middle child of 3 kids XD
-
Thanks! XD He’s actually one of my favorites… ❤️❤️
Ah, cool!! XD
Oh my goodness, that’s so funny!!! 🤣😂
-
-
-
-
-
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@hybridlore TYSM!!
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 7 months ago
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
🎶Keep me in the moment just like this before the beautiful things we love become the beautiful things we miss🎶
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 That is super exciting! I cannot wait to see it published and read it! 😁 Congratulations!
-
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh good, it posted. KP was acting weird for a bit and I was afraid it hadn’t posted. 😬
- Load More
