-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh that’s funny!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
1,000 posts! 🎉
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NO! DO NOT CHANGE IT! haha
lol I liked it 🙂 More conflict!!!!!!!!!!! yeah! Let’s go almost kill our characters!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Should I change it?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well….the swamp scene was intense XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Huh it’s not working for me either
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
999 posts!!!!!!!!!! Wow! When did I join…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas you said,
What do you think of this pairing idea?
Ellis – Ottoline
Nahim – Kaine
Zahlin – Hedieh
Nora – Amir
Snake – Hugo
Kate – Kari
If anyone has objections we can change things up.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know Nahim got Kaine, and Ellis got Ottoline, other than that, Idk. I’ll go back and see if I can find the post 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I just read my post on the swamp part again, and do you think it’s to creepy-sounding?
I mean, I literally was looking into swamp legends for that, so it could just be me at this moment of time with pictures of some rather creepy things in my mind, but what do you think?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin wanted Ellis to do it, yes.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nora
Nora tapped Nahim’s shoulder as she sat next to him.
“Nahim, there’s something that bothers me.” Nahim drew his attention off Fennin, and looked into Nora’s beautiful brown eyes.
“What is it?”
“It’s about the scouting missions. When we sent Lillening’s to the Swamp region, only one returned. He said ‘death, don’t follow the lights,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
“Yes.” Snake curled his tail around his legs. “Perfect. When do we go?”
Fennin rubbed the bridge of his nose with his index finger.
“I very much dislike time contraints, and I know you all who are training will to, but if we don’t set out this week, it could be to late for my father and my land.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Same!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol thanks I was a bit stuck. That rp was awesome.
Dante
Dante watched Manly and Nana leave with a frown, a bit disappointed he was not able to torment Styx a little as revenge while he was stuck in the stone.
Calligripho looked at Dante. “Your call.”
He shrugged. “I’m broke.” He looked up in time to see a miniature dragon seemingly…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
huh, appears most of my tags above did not work…
@jonas @keilah-h @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer look 👆
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h I just researched it, and they might have thought I had schizophrenia, which is summarized by mayoclinic.org as:
“Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs…[Read more]-
Yeah, when I asked my parents what that kind of mental thing was, they said it was probably just a nromal little kid thing. My dad did say he saw a youtuber he watches say he had something like that.
One of the books I read said things like schizophrenia and autism (what I have, and I know for sure I have it) are simply the “genetic price” for…[Read more]
-
That the same genes that dictate how our brain develops might be the ones that also give us those conditions, and that eliminating them from the gene pool would do more harm then good.
-
I have a feeling, it was just my parents freaking out cuz there are no writers in my family as far as I know (at least not the German side most likely) so I’m the odd kid. The only people who understands writers are writers.
-
-
-
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
