-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol! You asked for it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wyoh wouldn’t let me post earlier today. I think she’s still mad at me for mistaking her for a boy.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not getting all my notifs! Elizabeth tagged me above, and I only received yours!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH NO!!!!!!! lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll see how Chase grows in that time, I mean, he’s already grown tremendously. Thank you for the offers!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
1500 posts, a good number
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wyoh is short for Wyoming. I got it from The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein cuz… I love Manny and MYCROFTXXX, and Heinlein…What can I say?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Umm…Wyoh is actually a she. You just offended her. She’s coming for youuuuuu!
(I did the same thing before so don’t feel bad) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom
I’m just randomly popping in here, lol
How do you guys come up with this stuff? IT’S SO GOOD! I could never. I should hire you peoples to make magic systems for me, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Read pages 16-19 of this RP to find out.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“Oooh, jokes?” Fracture rubbed his hands together. “I know lots of jokes-”
“Don’t get him started,” Krenna rolled her eyes.
“Like this one,” Fracture ignored her. “Why did Beethoven get rid of all his chickens?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, @everyone, I’m not taking requests anymore cuz clearly I’m not doing a very good job of keeping up. I’ll still finish the requests people have already given, though!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I finally did your charrie but pictures aren’t working again! :c
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wyoh is eating some of my notifs
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Jokes, he used to know a lot. He used to always have a joke no one had heard yet. He used to make everyone get frustrated or laugh. He used to…
He didn’t really feel like telling jokes now. Gloria had said good bye to him forever. His father had had to shut his doors against his son. His people had banished him, forever. He didn’t have a…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I often feel sad when I see profiles that haven’t been active in a long time.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Might work. Idk, it still doesn’t seem Chase to suddenly need to dance. I guess so.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sci-fi. Tech level is approx Star Wars level.
- Load More

You have more posts than I do!! 😱
No way! I only joined Oct 2!
I spend to much time on here…
Yeah, I joined sometime in June or July, I think…?
There is no such thing as ‘too much time on KP’ 😎
You joined June 15 (intro topic).
Your brother has 1572 posts and joined Aug 30
Yeah, how do I keep getting so far behind everyone?
Idk! I’m still wondering how come I’ve made so many posts!
I spend WAYYY too much time on here too…