-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
HEYY there’s a part of a violin bow called a frog. And a part of a horse’s hoof called a frog.
I guess people just think the word “frog” is cool.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Odd, I must have misunderstood what my mom was saying then. Oh well.
No idea.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I KNOW IT I KNOW IT I KNOW IT!!!!!! *jumps in the air and waves hand*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ummmmmmmmmm idk.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The tree is the base of the saddle. Western saddle trees are made out of wood, and English saddles are made out of plastic/synthetic materials so they’re considerably lighter.
Technically a tree does go over the withers, but it goes over the horse’s back too. So if you want to be more specific it’s called the gullet.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh! Okay,
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think it’s called the tree.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Australian.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
English, Western, and I think Spanish too?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Isn’t it the gullet?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oops. You tagged Jonas….so was I not supposed to answer it? sorry XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm. Girth, right? (Or cinch in western terminology)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Exactly. Though yours is somewhat related to your writing…and mine is so RANDOM…..chickens??????
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
To be fair, I did have to Google “obscure sword terminology” to come up with Ricasso. But yeah, it’s an obsession XD
lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Most people have an obsession, but it usually isn’t chickens.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol! I’ve just never had any desire to learn about swords XD
Though if you asked me anything about CHICKENS…or DOGS…or HORSES….I could tell you anything you wanted to know lol
- Load More
