-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
At our rate, 1500!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim sung a low Realn song, the lyrics heavy with Nayhelmic Realn accent, but still had a fair ring. It began in a low bass, before rising, in volume and in scale. The tone was one of triumph, yet sadness. Happiness yet heartache. As his voice rose, Nora’s voice joined it, less accented with the style of the Helmic.
Idk why I just…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m in an RP mood.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay. What can they talk about?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We’re almost at 300 pgs!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I keep thinking “Picasso” when I read “Ricasso”, and Picasso happens to be my least fav painter in he world that I know.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How long do ya think it’ll take to get to Silva?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m fine with it, though Callie may have to coax Chase a little bit.
Chase Duke
“What do you think?” Fynn spread out his arms and spun in a slow circle. Chase’s lip twitched in what was his version of a smile of approval.
“I-it be perfect. Just s-straighten your bowtie.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This is great *crunches on popcorn*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, idk why it posted twice.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sounds fun! I might do one or two.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooooh! I’ve got an idea for number 2 or maybe number 4! Thanks for the list!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Watch it, Kate, we don’t need another duel among protags!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Idk, not elkie?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I almost think Dathaln is too grand a name for an elk, what do you guys think? Especially with a Real accent added, it sounds…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
oh dear, Kate
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Enter Gloria Firehead
Gloria is a bright girl, with long blond hair and grey/blue eyes. She has a very youthful appearance in her face, like the youthfulness of a fairy. She has a joyful personality, but will soon change into a sad mood when the subject of her having any siblings is brought up. the reason being, her brother Glace was banished…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
Liv sighed dramatically and looked at Xandro, and then back at the woman. “It’s not that I’m trying to break the rules or anything, but I don’t feel good about leaving Xandro unattended in a busy mall. Especially with Lukas a couple shops down and Xandro on a sugar high,” she pursed her lips.
“Well, rules are rules,” the lady…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
Liv sighed dramatically and looked at Xandro, and then back at the woman. “It’s not that I’m trying to break the rules or anything, but I don’t feel good about leaving Xandro unattended in a busy mall. Especially with Lukas a couple shops down and Xandro on a sugar high,” she pursed her lips.
“Well, rules are rules,” the lady…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel like adding another charrie, and I know who to add but I’m wondering whether i should or not.
- Load More
