-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“So this is your first time eating pizza. I don’t know how you survive.” Chase finished his first slice and haltingly reached for another, his movements and eyes seeming to ask permission from Fynn every second.
“I-I didn’t – ” Actually, for most of his life he had gone hungry, sometimes he almost reached the point of starv…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
Igua narrowed his eyes, leaning his weight onto his cane, a habit he had developed.
“I don’t think I like you.”
I don’t like him either.
“Quiet your circuits, Dyke! Who are you? You don’t look very Realn or Mainlandish.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry this kinda contradicts your last rp, but @whalekeeper and I were thinking of having them meet up with Hugo, and I think the horse has moved on without us lol
Dante
As they strolled out of the mall, Dante looked back over his shoulder to once again see an empty lot. He half smiled. The mall had been fun, but there wasn’t much l…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Fynn grabbed Chase’s elbow. Chase tensed, slightly pulling away, but Fynn led him to something that said “pizzeria”.
“Well, my boy, you must find out. Teenagers eat pizza. If you don’t eat pizza, then it’s like not being a teenager. There’s no time to waste.” He ran and got in line, pulling Chase with him. It took them only…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h Hehe thanks
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think I’m gonna add Igua in at the “middle stage” of his life before everyone figures out he’s the mysterious hero.
Uh oh, that’s means we’d either have only Igua or only the Hero. I think I’ll have Togo with his older self or not staytrueto Igua, and I can’t do that to him. I’ll just give him a small touch of insanity.
Oh! After the climax…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok now I have energy to tag people lol @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @rae @smiley @freedomwriter76 (you can ignore if you want)
New Dante art ^
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I literally got in a argument with my CC classmates Thurs over a topic and my desk mate was like “Calm down.” Apparently when I get on a topic near my heart, I turn into another person…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Same. XD
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why don’t you have much of a opinion but you give me a suggestion anyways?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh dear…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess I’ll just add Igua then…
I grabbed this from another forum I made about him so if it says something weird about him driving me insane (still true) go ahead and ignore it.
Igua: Backstory
Igua was the son of a Realn Cloak in my fantasy world, Wond. At this time, the Cloaks were battling the Fallen Elves, two elves who had fallen to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Quote: “A love pyramid is like a love triangle, however instead of 2 people loving the same person 3 or more love same person, those people being the base of the pyramid and the point being the person everyone is in love with.” End quote.
Source: urbandictionary.com
Summary: WHO in the GALAXIES thought THIS was a good idea!?!?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YES!!!!! Like who in their right mind?!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This sounds like an interesting character…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I’ve thought about adding another charrie…
Igua
Gloria (if you want some great tension between her and Glace, this is the one to add)
and possibly Twen since I want to build on his character…not sure if I want to add them or one… for the hundredth time this week, IDK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Are you kidding me! Everyone loves stereotypes! jk, I don’t like love triangle girls.
I think I like him so much cuz he reminds me of a character I have for Igua, Cloak turned Hero, who’s an old knight in rusty armor that is the Peaceful Valley sheriff. IDK why Rocky reminds me of him, since they’re kinda different on many ways but…[Read more]
- Load More
