-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim has visuals, but I feel like my charries are always in the thick of everything, I think I’m just gonna sit this one out.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
“What’s an AI? Coffee beans aren’t actually beans. Where are you?”
“AI is short for artificial intellectuals who don’t drink burnt plants.”
“Dyke! It just stands for artificial intelligence. I know, confusing. It was to me when I first heard it. And you can’t see him cuz his circuits are back home, but he comes along with me via t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Realn? This man is a Realn? Glace looked him up and down. Metamorphian tech.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
“Who are you? Actually, I don’t care. You’re probably a psychopath like everyone else here.” One of the women turned her attention off the rock-thingy and looked at Igua.
That seems to be the question of the moment.
“I’m Igua Dyke Cloak, Mainlanish Realn who killed the fallen elf Angere and the person everyone seems to think is so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He’s more concerned about being torn apart atm. lol! Though he’ll probably have one eventually.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“I want answers! And I am going to get them if I have to tear each of you apart!”
“Well, that’s not very nice,” Fracture frowned.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww I love that scene so much!!!!!!! It was so sweet! Great job!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think only two of my well-known charries are full human, Nayhelm and his brother.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Who’s gonna knock Snake out?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Note: Glace is only about half to a quarter human. Igua is Wondian human (homowondias! XD) with a dash of Wondian Elf, he’s Mainlandish/Realn.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen!¡!!!!!!!!!!!¡! I actually just thought of it, Igua, Glace and he would go well! Especially since Igua used to have the thing of panicking and saying they’re all gonna die, and he is over confident too! That’s how he has crashed into mountains…more than once.
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol! I wondered if I had been forgetting someone when Igua arrived when I saw that. I mean, Dyke doesn’t really act like AI, more like a real person.
MYCROFTXXX
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I did notice that. It always seemed kind of unnatural and kind of stilted to me. Would it make it better if I tied it into the fact that he’s an orphan? He kind of struggles with that, because he was abandoned and never knew his parents. He loves Azazel and Indie so so so much, but he feels like he’s not worthy to be treated…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO! YOU CAN’T KILL AMIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs into my pillow for two hours*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *takes deep breath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Anyway……
I do like the idea that he’s dying in place of Dabir. I think your idea that it could be part of the law that anyone can willingly take the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
probably shouldn’t have tagged whaley since she’s not active in this RP 😶🌫️😶🌫️ pls nobdy kill me
lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
He was minding his own business, trying to stay awake. He was tired. He needed a nap. His eyelids felt heavy…why couldn’t these people just stop talking, get along, and let him-
“What are you? What do you want?” Fracture screamed a high pitched yelp as a voice growled in his ears, and jumped six inches in the air.
“We’re being…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“So, uh, y-you like t-to eat?” Lukas asked. He kicked himself. That came out sounding much worse than it sounded in his head. He wished he could take it back, but could do nothing. So he stood there with a pained expression, waiting for Liv’s reply.
I’M DYING!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Livia
“So, uh, y-you like t-to eat?”
Liv stared blank…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Seconds turn to minutes, and minutes to hours. Hours become days, and days are weeks. Weeks are months and months are years. Years to decades, decades to a century. Time just keeps goin’ on, and it ain’t gonna halt for you.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m bored at looking at the same update.
- Load More
