-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
Jr grabbed her wrist steadying the knife.
“Can you throw that and hit a target dead center at fifty paces?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He was created in a lab, and had many injections as a young child. Because of this, he’s mentally sensitive. It’s actually one of his greatest fears.
Nahim Jr.
“A dragon. What else?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Because of Alpha’s background, he’s fine with sewing pins and needles but medical needles for shots make him go mad. That’s why Nar has knock out pills in her bag.
Nahim Jr.Â
“This is Jaz.” Jaz trilled warmly, contrasting Jr’s cold words. She twitched her tail and looked longingly at the woman with her viridian hue eyes,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
BTW everyone, Nahim really does not like being an emperor’s son often, and wishes he had a physical or mental disability. He also turns into a different person around medical needles. He almost goes mad around them.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Seriously people!” Jr stared at her with his red eyes. “I don’t care about broken toes and silly rules. I’m not enrolled, and I may do what I like, the upside of being an emperor’s son.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He also has hidden knives and an unregistered dragon pet on his shoulder and back.
Not in armor.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, Junior is by the door wearing boots too if you want your charrie to meet him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Like a horse. It’s a smell I can’t describe. Some hate, some love it, I find it pleasant. It’s a smell that doesn’t yell “Shepherd” like a goat or sheep smell, it yells instead “barn”.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I didn’t cry, but I had a sudden urge to find Marcel, give him a hug and just be with him.
Now I’m wondering if there is anyway Chase could find Marcel, because Chase has an urge to apologize. Like, an urge so deep that it’s one of the first things I feel when I put on his character cloak. But…I’m afraid that’s not possible rn, at…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Felicity would be completely willing to help Babs, btw
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
LoisÂ
After a while, Lois and Felicity got into the rhythm, and were able to talk about other things as they waltzed. Felicity chattered on about her shopping day with Babs. Lois happily listened to her, while also trying to count the beats of the music in his head.
One, two, three. One, two, three…
“She had wings, Lois! Like a moth! Do you…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium
Song of the Sea is so good! I just got it and The Secret of Kells and Wolfwalkers all on dvd for Christmas and I’m so excited
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think fire starters were banned…?
Well, technically, Caly only said open flame, so Dante isn’t really breaking any rules unless he takes out his lighter and starts playing with it again
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh jinx
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas It’s Irish
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
One of my characters is just barefoot lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay. Weird. A razor knife isn’t a particularly dangerous weapon. I just thought it was funny that the school is allowing literally any weapon that isn’t a firearm, but not things like paper. Irl, schools tend to be super restrictive about weapons.
Lol I know it makes no sense. That’s what makes it fun, though. Calyhuge made the list up.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Much better!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Look up, I botched your simple tag.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jomas @highscribeofaetherium
A menthol is what a cough drop is called. It’s on the couch drop bags in the stores.
- Load More
