-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Is it still the plan to have Callie dance with Lukas and Liv dance with Fynn?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@lydibug Yeah, sure! They can be at the practice now. Should I rp, or do you want to?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The General would definitely win a duel, but I don’t think I want him physically fighting a student XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, okay. Have fun!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas  @highscribeofaetherium @rae
Well this escalated quickly…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!!
@everyone
I CAN’T FEEL MY FACCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got two teeth pulled…..AHHHHHHH!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Some weird person texted me thinking I was some guy named James…I just texted them back in two sentences of Realn. They haven’t replied yet. XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh well, Jr’s probably to riled to notice.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I concur!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @thearcaneaxiom
GUYS WE SHOULD BRING THIS BACK!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium
I’m gonna warn ya’ll (I know I spell that wrong, but that’s how I pronounce it so…) That Junior is getting on edge, I can feel him getting angry. Oh, and btw, when Junior gets angry, he starts dangerously throwing knives.
Nahim Jr.
“I’m afraid that boots are not allowed in this dance practice. You w…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, I might not actually add those new characters…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@anyone
New characters!
Dafty
About 15 in this rp, loves tea and sewing and designing clothes, has somewhat frizzy brown hair, green eyes, light freckles, energetic, friendly, completely insane.
She wears a knee length yellow and pink dress with all kinds of buttons, ribbons, and pockets. Her hair is up in two space buns with pin cushions…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Mr. GregoryÂ
Several suspicious looking students stood at the edge of the dance room, talking amongst each other. Gregory’s eyes narrowed at the sight of their illegal footwear. He strode over, hands clasped behind his back, and cleared his throat loudly. They turned. He towered over most of them, but the bo…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If Calvin asks around, he might eventually discover Chase was the last one with him, and then ✨drama✨
Ooooh…I like that idea!
Nahim Jr.
“You watch it, Hugo!” Junior yelled, clearly agitated. He caught Nar giving him a “don’t do it” look. He leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Yeah, I kill my own victims. I’m Nahim Nayhelm Jr., what else do you expect? A Warrior is the one who goes to war.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“No, I have my own knives, my own wrist, and my own talent of being an elite. I kill my own victims.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr
“Barely any time! I spend my day sparring with Onyx and getting beatup, while I practise! What else is there to do?!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
Jr scowled at knew arrival. Jaz trilled.
“Sorry, I left my nice boots at home.” He turned back to the first lady.
“I ask because…wait, are you like my sis and only practise two hours a day?”
- Load More

That’s hilarious!
lol!!!!!!!!
Haha!