-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Mr. Gregory
“So, will you fight? Or do you yield?”
“False dichotomy,” Gregory grumbled.
“What was that, tyrant?”
Several students had stopped dancing and were now watching them, some curious and some nervous.
“The rules are in place so that these students can enjoy their dance as much as possible, I’m sure. You are not only breakin…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think you’re writing her pretty well except she probably isn’t completely calm rn. But she would be pretending to be Babs’ sake, so nvm, it’s good.
Felicity
“Like… angsty depressed teens? Or people who pretend they aren’t depressed, but then you look at them and you can clearly see that they… Ohhh wait, I think I see one.”…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Well, your punctuation is fine…and it is soooo not as cringy as what I wrote a year ago!
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
About this scene above:
Proud of it, NO!
Still like it because off Krogen, yeah.
You will see what I mean when I finish it…
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
oh my gosh….lol I was reading it and I was like, oh it’s really good! and then I read this sentence:
I can’t tell you what Nahim’s face looked like because he never showed it to anyone.
And then I laughed.Not mean at all. I consider that sentence the thing the sums up my first draft. Awfulness, awfulness, awfulness. Except.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh this is great! I still like this scene…
Nahim walked on. Suddenly his boots hit something solid and metal with a clank. Nahim walked about. (Ruee, what kinda of a sentence is that?!) It appeared to be a circular metal something. *Nahim discovers it’s a base, gets inside, blah blah blah* “Hello, Hello!” (Oh, did I mention I had no idea what…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
oh my gosh….lol I was reading it and I was like, oh it’s really good! and then I read this sentence:
I can’t tell you what Nahim’s face looked like because he never showed it to anyone.
And then I laughed.
sorry if that sounds mean…..
And now for the worst thing I have ever written:
“It worked!” Jorryn cries.…
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I shall keep the spelling for effect…
Chapter 1 Nahim and Mandin
Nahim sat cofortably near Mandin liking out over the lake Gaylax. He was young, only being 19 years in age, Mandin was 5 years older and had more expierance but they still got along together well. I can’t tell you what Nahim’s face looked like because he never showed it to anyone.…
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else
Ready for some pieces of writing from when I had absolutely no idea what I was doing?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@acancello @jonas @highscribeofatherium @esther-c @thearcaneaxiom @freedomwriter76 @smiley @rae @trailblazer @anyone-else
okay so on this topic we can laugh at the dumbest and cringiest things we’ve written. I have a lot of…interesting…things I wrote last year……*retches over the side of the bed because of how horrible it is*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I think Chase’s stutter may return…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
idk….two teeth on the bottom in the back. (not wisdom teeth)
I have teeth that are baby teeth, but there aren’t any adult teeth to replace them, so I was just gonna have baby teeth forever. But the dentist thought they were just gonna break apart someday so he pulled them….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no!! That sounds horrible!!!
4 hours later and I can actually feel my face and talk and eat food!!! YAY!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
okay! 🙂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Felicity
“Hey, wait, hold on.” Felicity held both of Babs hands in hers and looked her in the eye. “Whatever’s happening, it’s not one bit your fault. Marcel’s not a child.” She quickly scanned the room, trying to spot Calvin or Lois. “Would looking for him help you feel better?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a headache thanks to my little brother, ask me another day, but rn…all I can think about is dragons and the philological warfare of sirens…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Mr. Gregory
“If you would like to keep your boots, and you are not going to dance, I suggest you then step outside.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas Don’t worry, he won’t fight Riina. I’m going to do something else
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He’s a grumpy old war veteran who can use magic but prefers to use weapons. He’s also the best sword fighter from his world. He only teaches math at this school to keep an eye on Felicity and Lois, my other characters.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas Mr. Gregory. He’s also known as the General to people from his world.
- Load More
