-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas Don’t worry I don’t typically lose track of my characters. I’ve just been kinda tired and busy lately.
@everyone I might actually disappear for a few days, but I’m not sure
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
RIKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna go cry now…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
A naga is a creature from Indian mythology. half snake, half man.
This charrie is the first character design for the future wife of Alpha Grath (you know the son of my biggest antag who wants to kill his father? That guy.) I’m thinking on giving her a human head now, but keeping the eyes, because Alpha loves her eyes.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
“Glace, Glace, come home.” The words whisper in my dreams. It is Gloria’s sweet voice, calling me from far away, begging me to return to her.
The saying is “Heroes are the one who bleeds, red drops that fall like planter’s seeds” but who ever said that “Heroes are the ones who die inside”? Who said “Heroes are the ones who are undervalued the…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
This a drawing from a while ago of a naga…

Eh, a little hard to see, but you can get the jist right? The bottom one is her in armor, the top is just whatever. I am painfully aware her arm is weird in that one.
Oh, this is older than I thought…My signature isn’t even correct! Okay, this was from a year ago.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Mars hill, somewhere in Acts, where…hold on, let me get the reference…
Acts 17:22-3122 Then Paul stood in the midst of the [a]Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very religious; 23 for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Put that way…XD Anselm would probably never win a debate on Mars hill!
Okay, a logos argument for God…I’ve heard this one but I forget who exactly said…
The infinity of math is so great that no human mind can conceive it.
If no intelligent human mind can conceive it, then no unintelligent force could conceive it either
If…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
it proves that a god exists. While you and I know that there is only ONE God, and the rest come from human imagination, to an unbeliever, that argument still only proves there is a god. There is some supreme power that is “greatest conceivable being” by that logical statement, but it doesn’t not logically prove that that being i…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay…I think I get it…That would be fun to discus, I just dk how to start one.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
From a SE email:
PROMPTS FOR THE GRAY CELLS
“Is it poisoned??? Am I going to die?”
“I mean, yes. But it will probably take another sixty years.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My taste of worldly romance is that “if the guy is handsome, go out for an expensive date, if you still like him it’s love.” My personal expierance with a crush is, “he’s so much better than me, he’s such an angel. He follows God better than me. My heart starts racing when I see him. When he says my name, it skips a beat and I almost forget to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
What are ontological arguments?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“No. I never pay attention to streets. I only memorize my visual.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know, I don’t belong here. Throw me out if you wish 🙂
But is it? 🤨 I can still be skeptical
Okay, I have a problem of not drinking enough too, and I also get low blood sugar dips.
I was diagnosed with both Lhymes and Legionella this year, and my tick disease doctor told me every visit to “drink more water.” When I had blood…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas-hanley hey. I noticed you seem to be new. Do you need directions on how to create a intro topic, or are you good?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
in the fo
Chase Duke
Chase shivered at a picture of Narsa Jeptune jumping him from the shadows of one of his hideaways.
“Where else is dark in a city? Where else does evil thrive? Where else can someone be taken by surprise? I’ve almost died too many times in an alley not to be suspicious. He was angry, at me. He was ups…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Felicity
“Well, is there anywhere else to look? Other than that address you were sent.”
My brain is empty today so my rps are short
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know I always say this, but I feel guilty taking up so much space on the page.
Your writing is so cool, though. Make your rps as long as you want! It’s not like we’re going to run out of paper or something
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The post I deleted is still in your “mentions” is it too close to the truth too soon? I mean, I was going to say that before I read about Marcel, but I just don’t know if you think it’s okay.
- Load More


Oh this is so sad!!!
ALSO…guess what I did today??? Me and my sister rode my horses for like two hours bareback and loped (cantered) bareback! My legs hurt so bad but it was so much fun XD
Eep! That’s great! Now I want to go ride my Tyler (I don’t own him, but he’s my fav ride) but I can’t until Monday 😥.
@rae
I know! I think I’m horse crazy again! Give me a sec, I’m gonna go change my pfp to a picture of my horses!!!! <3