-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Never be surprised if a song I provide is from a video game. Most of the music I listen to is from video games.
That’s just sad. You need to broaden your music listening habits. You are missing out on some of the greatest composers in history! It’s…. it’s like eating PBJ for every meal. Every day!!! If you need some good…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Woah, wait… wow. Thank you! 😄😄
You deserve it!! Man, you are super good!
Ohh… ok. I was concerned about that…
Honestly it looks exactly like the military uniform of his kingdom, which is sho0cking because I never told you what it looks like. lol.
You described him having ‘chin-length hair’, so I looked that up for me…
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, goodie, questions about charries and worldbuilding!
odd question but what kind of accent does Mandin have? I see you’re making a point of sometimes cutting off the g’s at the end of verbs and using “ya” for “you.” I do that myself when writing characters with accents (specifically Southern and Australian/Lower British ones), so th…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’lllet anyone else have a chance. Tomorrow I’ll come back and snipe you again.
If you survived today and didn’t kill this post. lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
also, @highscribeofaetherium don’t worry about critiques. While I always welcome it, I’m not specifically looking for it this time. I just need to know someone’s actually reading it and I didn’t just waste two years of my life obsessing way too much.
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Why does everyone have a job except me? 😥
Sure, I have school, but I MISS THE HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Well if you’re still alive…. I did another 500.
You messed with a speed writer girl. That was a bad idea.
I will leave you alone now if you want.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You told me to. *shrug*
Btw, I have some other miserableness things you could do if you get tired of the plank.
Oh, I wrote 500 more words while you were busy with all that. Should I post them!!?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
HERE YOU GO!!! NOW DO A PLANK!!!!
Ethan followed his brother, and the two wormed there way through the small entrance into the fort. Ethan sat up and saw that Jonas was looking in an open cardboard box. “Hey, I remember this!” He pulled out a flashlight and tossed it to Ethan.
Ethan raised his eyebrows. “Dad gave me this on my tenth…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I have work today, but I’ll try to read this as soon as possible!
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth started the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I haven’t been really motivated to write recently, especially with my WIP, Guardian Angels, so, I was wondering if any of you would like to read my first eight chapters. I’d like thoughts of any kind. Thanks guys.
Here’s the Google Docs:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TmvQ_8qO56smkhtSnLTN5lsJ09YLMJ-rdq0E1P6EzcY/edit
I do have more…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
But as long as they’re not like, staring at the floor or clearly not even looking at me, then I’m not offended or anything.
You wouldn’t like talking to me then lol
Ok, jk I’m (probably) not that bad.
Yeah, it makes sense, and yes, I get why people value it. I think I’m just frustrated from working a customer service job…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Okay y’all! Here I go.
Min
So one thing would be Friedrich is not left-handed, but I never specified that so that’s on me. His hair isn’t quite a wavy as I pictured, but otherwise he’s pretty spot on. I like the boots, though not quite the style I was thinking of either. Your shadin…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
My dad is a “mechanic by necessity” as he likes to say.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ikr! My dad loves that one. So do my brothers.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Alright then!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
That’s because I forgot about that one.
HAHA! that makes sense. I was trying to figure out what you changed. lol.
Just for fun, if either of you has soundtrack suggestions for my book, let me know.
ooo, will do!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Sorry, the pencil has not inspired me. Just run with the status quo.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Ooo, I like the Charles song!!
- Load More
