-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
K, I have another drawing and It’s fan-art for none of you. So there.
Lol.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
That was so scathing yet grateful that I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. lolololol.
Good grief. You are hard to please.
I was board. That’s what you get.
Maybe if I was actually trying I would do it better.
mid-late 19th-century styles
Good grief! That’s a left fielder.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yes…….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
GIRL! YOU QUOTE!! I loved that part of Freedom’s Fire! That is such a good quote!!
The drawing is amazing too! Mine is sitting on the table waiting to be shaded. I’m gonna try to do it today. YIKES! I hit against the deadline. Rephrase. I am GOING to do it today.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
okay, I really like this, but I have one big thing.
the training fight.
so first off, they would use training swords. Wooden ones or maybe blunt mettle. Mistakes happen in training and the less chance for a knight to get killed the better.
second, training is hard on the weapons so their real swords would be set aside for…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @anyone
Inky project playlist :]
Danse Macabre – The Oh Hellos
Let The Adventure Begin – Christian Lundberg
Wolves of the Revolution- The Arcadian Wild
Coralline – Anna Mieke
A Kindling, of Sorts – The Oh Hellos
When In Rome – Nickel Creek
Waltz of the Bone King – Peter Gundry
Catatonic – Hans Zimmer
The Theif – Â Howard…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@anyone
My twins have nothing to do for a bit until they have to go to detention for the evening. Anyone wanna interact with them?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay, how about…… draw Steve Rogers aka Captain America.
HA
Excited to see that one 😆
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
It’s a Marcel quote about depression. It popped into my head while studying, and it made a lot of sense at the time.
Oh. That hits kinda hard actually. I thought it was going to be something funny. 😅
@whaley @ellette-giselle
thanks for the input! I decided the silver fits her wintery vibe better.
I’ll have to make some other alb…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh goodness.
Okay, how about…… draw Steve Rogers aka Captain America.It’s the first thing that came to mind and the image killed me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thanks! Ooo, this sounds great! Oh poor Pax! I will be on his side no matter what. lol.
How many character can I have?
I’ll start with one of my favorites.
Rory is sixteen years old. He’s been trained as a soldier since he was six and would now be a Lieutenant among his own people. He’s slender but strong, has wavy…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Very cautiously peeks into school…..
Is this kinda already fully developed, or can I give it a little try?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I wrote 1500
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I don’t know who this character is, but silver eyes sound WAY cooler then pink.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I phased that super poorly. Lol.
I remember events, stories, visuals, that sort of thing. For example, I stopped reading a series when I was thirteen. I can still tell you exactly what was happening to all the characters when I stopped and even the last line of the last book I read.
However, I can’t tell you the year we moved, how…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Also also I made a new music playlist for this Fel and Lois project that I really love that I could share in the music topic tomorrow, but I should probably finally go to sleep now goodnight
- Load More
