-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
: D
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
actually nvm I can do it!
Huntress
Soldier came back and said he’d found a giant lake. Gabriel nodded but said nothing, his skin taking on odd shades. Worrying himself sick? Or just a thing his species did similar to my own abilities?
“Can you take us over? I asked. He nodded.
We traveled for a while before reaching it. It stretched…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Bruh it’s late
yell at me tomorrow, idk why I keep procrastinating
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
But yeah I’ll get to an RP in a few. Currently doing some drawing.
February’s my birthday month so I challenge myself to draw something every day. Been doing it for three years.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper Good. People on the internet are too easily offended these days, I’m glad KP doesn’t have any that I can think of.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
idk why I said that ignore me
anyway
should probably get around to a roleplay
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Sorry if that last post upsets ya cause I wrote it, and then remembered you were the one who had that and edited it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper But numbers don’t have colors…..?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
I think any level of artist should protect their work if they want to. Even if ai won’t steal it and turn it into some sellable product, it’s ok to just not want it in the wrong hands. I don’t actually think my current art style would be stollen by ai, but I don’t like the idea that it could if it wanted to.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
It’s a she :] And it looks even better with the animation turned on. You should try wiggly paint
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
Those hands look amazing. Actually. I keep staring.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
I can do friday at 3. That works
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Later than that would be nice but I think I could make it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper Why are you a 7?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Hey guys, what about 4? My family just unanimously said it was darkish purple. (Except my mother who thinks we’re insane) I am wondering if you feel the same.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
…I mayyy have gotten a bit distracted by  my new crochet hobby this week. I only did like 40 minutes of outlining. :/
BUT I will do BETTER this week! Probably!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
totally fair
Have you tried glaze? It seems ok to me but like I know ai can catch up to the preventative measures eventually.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Erm yes I think I may have gotten carried away 😳 But I had fun so who cares XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Mel
“Not if I kick you first!” Melissa yelled back. She stepped assertively in front of her new friend, which was made less intimidating by the fact that she was almost a head shorter than Lucy. She glanced at the food. She was hungry, but there was no way she was going to let this strange girl tell her what to do.
The horned girl…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
It’s so cringe
- Load More
