-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
So I had an RP written but my internet flickered. I tried to copy it but accidentally copied something else so…..I might have to redo it later. I’ll remember it though, it wasn’t too long.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 ohhh I never thought of that. That’s clever. I will try that eventually.
I’m trying to focus on learning how to draw different body types rn. I’m realizing there’s a lot I haven’t learned yet.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
I really need to learn how to do backgrounds. That sounds helpful
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
Oh cool I love that youtuber! I just recently subscribed to him. Haven’t watched any of his tutorials yet though. I will check them out 🙃
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Hey what if the sun never actually sets here, but sometimes the fog/clouds thicken so much in an area that it looks like night? Just an idea idk if that contradicts anything we already wrote
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Idk how the sun works, but here’s what I started writing yesterday
Mel
The sun was starting to set, but Mel didn’t want the day to be over yet. She had slept a while in the sunshine by the pond, and she still felt plenty rested. The shadows stretched across the grassy clearing, reaching for the two girls.
Mel still watched the sky.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
like the lake is THAT big, or whatever “planet” surface they’re on has an unusual day-night cycle, probably both.
Forgive me for trying to science the magic lol. it’s fun to do that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper I think they’re just in different time zones tbh….lol
-
freedom replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
But thank you for expressing your concerns 💜
-
freedom replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@rae I have already discussed the concerns expressed here (anonymously ofc) with Justice and we’ll be working on making the guidelines more clear.
He has a very tight schedule and has a lot of things going on in his life right now. I think it’s important to keep grace always on our minds, because I doubt any sort of community gets everything…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Sniper
“We can’t see far right now, making searching basically worthless. So we stay the night, but we should set up watches.” Gabriel told us.
I nodded. “Good idea.”
I made a mental note of the time since the sun went down. This planet’s time was a lot different than mine’s, but if it rotated like a normal world its day and its night wou…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
That looks so good! How do you do rendering so well?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper IDK, she probably comes to just check up on us lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper didn’t she leave and is only able to pop in once or twice a year?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 mannnnnn that looks AMAZING.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@rae awwww cutie
Huntress
“I wish I had siblings. I wish I had more friends I could trust. Instead everyday I would go out and sacrifice sleep and health to protect people who would kill me if they saw my Devil Marks.” Gabriel sounded tired. “Sometimes I don’t even know why I do it anymore. With Lucy, I have more than thrill to keep me going…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Story Stewards doesn’t even refer to itself as a church anymore, but rather a sanctuary for Christian writers
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
I don’t think the picture posted
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Hii hello Admin on Story Stewards here 👋🏻😂
First off, JWM/Story Stewards was created within like the span of a year, it’s new, and Justice put it together completely on his own without anyone to help him.
From everything I have seen and from conversations with Justice, Story Stewards being called a “church” refers to the fact that the body…[Read more]
- Load More
