@thelobsterlover
Active 1 year, 6 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 28
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Sniper
“What are ducks? You mentioned them earlier, are they a type of fish? Maybe a flower?” Gabriel asked.
Soldier burst out laughin’ at that. Huntress snickered. Gabriel looked a little offended at them.
“Sorry mate, you’re way off the mark on that one.” I told him. “See those birds up there?” I pointed up at where a group of ducks wer…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
@loopylin I think so! He looks great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon peak memes lollllll
And then there’s me in RP’s:
-I literally have ONE original character here. All the others are
stolenadopted from my fandoms, but THEY’RE MINE NOW-Ooooo lizard people
-Yes I am going to insert my comfort characters into everything, why do you ask?
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
And that’s what just what the librarians want you to think. 😉
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Iz wuz homa scood 🤓
-
Power replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Thou couldest draw Cactus Head!!!
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Alliteration, archaic linguistic phrases, possibly two bites (or a bucket full) of humor. . . THAT TIS WHAT I LIKETH
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
BY THE WAY (Or road, or path, or track, or street, or. . .) YOU CAN’T BE A WRITER.
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Okey-dokey-folkeys! SO, if you could be,
- A Ninja/Spy with Cool Spyish Gadgeties
- A World Famous Artist
- Architect
- Composer
- Painter
- Etc, so forth, what not, yada-yada-yada
- The Sovereign Emperor/Empress of a small Island (Think Australia. Imagine, you could view the world downside up!)
- A scientist that invents/discovers…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper (idk if you want to be tagged for this? if not it’s ok)
Huntress
“Are…are there elves in your world? And shapeshifters?”
“Doubt it on the elves. At least, not as a separate species from one of the already existing ones.” I answered. “Shapeshifters, maybe. I’ve never met one, but I’m sure some kind of Changeling hybrid could…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@rae Sure, we can do that
also poor Gabriel lollllllllll
and yes, Soldier can be like a goofy chipmunk at times. He also can be a chaos gremlin. The fact that he’s in a confusing new world has toned him down a bit.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
actually nvm I can do it!
Huntress
Soldier came back and said he’d found a giant lake. Gabriel nodded but said nothing, his skin taking on odd shades. Worrying himself sick? Or just a thing his species did similar to my own abilities?
“Can you take us over? I asked. He nodded.
We traveled for a while before reaching it. It stretched…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Bruh it’s late
yell at me tomorrow, idk why I keep procrastinating
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
But yeah I’ll get to an RP in a few. Currently doing some drawing.
February’s my birthday month so I challenge myself to draw something every day. Been doing it for three years.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Good. People on the internet are too easily offended these days, I’m glad KP doesn’t have any that I can think of.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
idk why I said that ignore me
anyway
should probably get around to a roleplay
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Sorry if that last post upsets ya cause I wrote it, and then remembered you were the one who had that and edited it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper But numbers don’t have colors…..?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Why are you a 7?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
4 in a a dull old red. It’s a bit tired from looking after it’s little sister 2. It keeps coming up with the stupidest dad jokes.
I don’t particularly like 4, but it’s’s better than 8.
- Load More
