-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh. Is it music? You could try Pandora.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Why will your laptop not let you use Spotify? and why is that a problem?
@seekjustice You may not be, but are your characters? -
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g when I get them…
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Going on a road trip to Chincoteague of course. It’s in Virginia. :3 Though it may be my second horse. My first horse may be already trained. *nods* I have a plan. :3
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Yeah. *years later* Emily receives a mysterious email. From herself.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g *accepts chocolate ice cream with raspberries and mint choclate chips*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Hi! 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Welcome.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Ah, you mean in general! Sorry about that! *blushes* Hmmm… Mostly in my diary these days. But then again, don’t I always? Other than that… essays for school, more and more ideas for writing projects, ways I can improve my novella… Yep, that’s what I’m writing!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose You are welcome. :3
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily *bursts out laughing* I can’t believe I didn’t notice that…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice welcome!
@jane-maree got it!
@dekreel Okay. Are you writing though?
@jessi-Rae nice. -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Yep. With Christopher Miller, co-author of the Codebearers Series. 🙂
@salome01w4g Lol. I’d probably have waited until June to write a novel in 30 days, but I only have until December 31st to finish (not to mention send in) my Snow White retelling. So I’m sort of using NaNoWriMo to hopefully finish it on time. XD
@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Thanks for tagging me!! Unfortunately I am not participating in NaNoWriMo this year. I just don’t have time. :'( Prosperity, bravery and new ideas be with all you brave knights who are tackling NaNoWriMo!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*sets out pizza and disappears to write*
If I don’t respond to anyone talking to me, it’s because I’m doing a couple of intense word sprints against myself and I’ll have the internet closed to avoid distractions. 😛 -
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I think I may have forgotten to introduce my novel. Oops. Well, it’s called Powerless and it’s a superhero dystopian story.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Well, you’re here aren’t you? :3
@salome01w4g Welcome!
@jessi-Rae Writing class?
@jane-maree YAY! *hands you a feather for a pizza* *awaits pizza* -
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose Okay. *smiles* What about tomorrow? :3
*laughs* I completed some of my schoolwork early for this month. YAY! But I still have school to do. BOO! -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing I am indeed writing. *nods* Working on NaNo.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Yep. I’ll be working on my NaNo story until at least 8:00 my time, maybe a bit later. Then I’ll have a writing class.
- Load More
