-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@SeekJustice You’re doing pretty well at writing, if I may say so. 10k already! 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You too, @DaughterOfTheKing 😀
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Okie byeee @salome01w4g
-
Snapper and
Lady Iliara are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Catwing and
Lady Iliara are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I may be a slow typer… And not have a very detailed outline…
@daughteroftheking *gasp* Muh, ha, ha! -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
My progress is so slow. 😛 309 words… I must write more!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing, true I do write quite a lot. 😛
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh haha I just realised I was being called a superhuman. xP *bows*
See you in the future @Emily!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice I never said that…
@jane-maree Hello writer! You write lots.
@emily good. -
Joy and
Leumeister are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*squints in from writing* Someone mentioned my name? Wowzers, you guys have been talking a lot. XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice First off. You have horses!!! YAY!
I’ll be praying. I don’t like snakes either. Or bushfires… -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g yay!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily No. But you can create playlists, search and play any song, download songs for offline, unlimited skips and replays, no ads.
The free version doesn’t have too many ads. For free you can have limited skips and watch a video to replay, create stations that play similar songs to the one you choose… No limit on the number of stations. -
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel asked
An original haiku
So I made one up -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Ooh…
@emily It is free. But they have Plus which is pay. I only do the free version. :3 -
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Any original haikus??? (No offence to anyone!) 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths Yup. Though my brother isn’t on here. He doesn’t write… YET!
- Load More
