-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh hey, @emily. Didn’t see you were back. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m writing now if anyone wants to join me!
-
Catwing and
Sink are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Ben P, I know, right?
Once one starts talking like this,
They just cannot stop! -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson I don’t know how I missed those until now…spectacular work! 🙂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman Wow. I’ll definitely be praying that God works through you and shows himself to your friend.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Winter-Rose I’m not doing NaNo (yes, because I’m a chicken) but I wish good fortune and great writing to those who are. You are far braver than I. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman I will definitely pray! What an awesome opportunity. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman Absolutely. I’ll pray for God to give you wisdom.
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
That’s a good idea!
Maybe in a world in which
Words matter a lotThe very first book
That came into my mind was
The Phantom Tollbooth -
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @kballen @seekjustice Thank you all so very much. Means a lot. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Challenge accepted
You’re right, it’s seriously
Not that hard at all! -
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths, @supermonkey42
Those are very good!
And very relatable
Good job, Ben and Louise!Oops, I messed up. Oh well. 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@everyone I must go. 428 words… Oh well. More tomorrow.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister In case you haven’t noticed I fixed it… For some reason I didn’t type the last word, but I thought I did… Solved.
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Yep.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Bye @jane-maree
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m going to have to go now, friends. I’ll still be writing, but I’ll be in the car so I can’t have internet. *salutes* Keep up the words, all! 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Thanks…
*cough* it is mine. *grabs feathers before they can reach the ground* Aha! *toss the feathers* -
Joy replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara I didn’t know there was a spin-off. Doesn’t sound quite as good as the original movie, for what it’s worth.
- Load More
