-
Catwing replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Soooo… It was probably there. In the thread named SoOooOooo…
Life’s great when the criminal will search for incriminating evidence for you. :3 *relaxs*
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Never fun being sick. It might help to read what you have so far. Get some context per say? Sometimes that is helpful for me. What could happen next? What is unlikely to happen (cause you could make that happen)? What would be funny? Or maybe you could go to the inspiration board? that could help you get ideas. Also you…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper *laughs* Now all of your posts end with you melting a chair.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Oooh… So cool! 🙂
@kate-flournoy Nice! Not to copy @catwing, but that’s a great quote!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jessi-Rae yay! Welcome.
-
Snapper replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 10 months ago
Ack! What happened?
-
Josiah DeGraaf's profile was updated 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Wow. That is a great quote. Â Nice collage.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing I’ll join you! My NaNo story has reached 2,000 words (today’s minimum goal), but I’d like to get a few more if I can.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I’m still writing. My cat has joined me… :3 :3 Yay.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
Okay Imma test out this new image uploader. Testing… testing…

It worked! *cheers*
This one is for the general favorite character in my WiP. His name is Denholm.
@Daeus @That_writer_Girl_99 @Ethryndal @Dragon-Snapper @Winter-Rose
-
Catwing replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara that makes sense. :3
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 10 months ago
(As a clarification, current forum members can stay on till they’re 30; we won’t accept new members when they’re over 25, but we’ll grandfather current members into the forum until they hit 30, at which point we’ll figure an alumni board out or something). 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara nice. *laughs* also like your signature, though I wonder as to what it means?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel a truce
sounds nice, perhaps we
can also rhyme?
Adding to the mix
of crazy haikus the
element of poem.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 10 months ago
It is indeed true.
But fighting in haikus
is always silly
But I meant to say
seven, but only I got
confused also
-
Joy replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara XD That’s a great picture! I suppose I DO need to read that book…
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel That must be hard. I’ll be praying.
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 10 months ago
And I also saw
Only four syllables in
Six syllables
But, @catwing, I wish
That we quarrel no longer.
It’s a silly fight!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Still here… @anyone-writing
- Load More
