@stephie
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 348
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom (sorry to tag you again but this needs to be said)
Y’all….I just scrolled through the first 14 pages of this…
I owe you guys BIG TIME! Like you put up with me, a new, confused, emotionally unstable writer and helped me SOOOO MUCH! Words can’t describe how thankful I am that you three were there…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ALLISON
YOU’RE BACK YOU’RE BACK YOU’RE BACKI DID NOT SEE THAT COMING OH MY GOODNESS WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW
well I think I’m done with writing (for now, but who knows?)
Awww sad day :/ that’s okay though! You do whatever you feel is best for you, and what God is calling you too! I have missed you so much 💗💗💗💗💗💗 and I w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’ve read everyone’s posts and enjoyed them! :] This is mainly a place for people to find info on these projects and enjoy answering questions. I’ll post more questions here and there.
What outer plot is your protagonist/s dealing with?
If you were plopped into your project’s universe, would the characters love you or hate you?
How did your pr…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
No no you’re good!! The thing is, some people benefit from my thoughts, while others don’t. I’m learning to sort through my people and stop worrying if they don’t need me. If I feel over-invested, I’ll tell you, but I’m good rn :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I went to the psychiatrist for stress, not autism, and it was one of his first thoughts for me lol. Probably partially because I was stressed by his crazy office because it ‘wasn’t like other doctors offices’. Idk what he caught on to.
Going to a psychiatrist for stress is perfectly understandable in your situation girl.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@grcr @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @acancello (I’m still going to tag you until you come back) @anyone-else
See above post ⬆⬆⬆
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
XD y’know that’s the way to do it. My characters resemble myself so much that if I let my fam read my book, they’d catch on and know waaaaay more about me then they are allowed too 😂
Oh no! 😂
Defenetly, and thank you so much for being here. My sister’s health improved when she moved out, and I think mine will too. I’m so…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay…I’m going to make a new topic for my WIP because this one has 22 pages…and over half of them is SUPER CRINGY writing that I posted back in September/October! (My September/October writing was perhaps the worst I have ever written in my entire life….my Robin Hood Rip-Off that I wrote at 8 was better than…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
A board I made for my WIP:

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww I’m sorry…That’s so sad you feel you have to hide.
I’m not trying to say that I know exactly how you feel, but I do understand the feeling of not being able to show anyone who you truly are, and feeling awkward in social situations.
I literally overthink everything, and I’m positive I have social anxiety because I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Sorry if the format looks weird; my device isn’t working lol
“ Wow, I could never do that lol! My problems actually are there problems too 😂”
I think for me, my characters still have my problems, but they’re still different from me so I’m able to look at the problems from the outside. Like who would compare an artist girl with…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
oooh yesss!!! Sorry, idk why I didn’t see this sooner xD
1. Summarize your project in a paragraph or two! Like on the back of a book.
(Everyone just ignore the fact that I still don’t really know what to call this novel)
The Pythonos have stolen Sef’s mother and sister, leaving her to live with Iver, an abusive drunk that n…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Quick disclaimer: when my mom explained why she doesn’t think I have autism, she isn’t shutting out the fact that many autism-inclined people can empathize and understand subtext. Her point was that unless we’re going by the textbook definition of autism, there isn’t any clear indication that my problems stem from autism, and so I shouldn…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Heeyy girl
I totally relate to hiding yourself behind a mask. Please understand you aren’t alone in that behavior.
If it makes you feel any better, I have a mask reflex that is hard to hide. When I am emotionally overwhelmed, I physically cannot express those emotions. I turn into a statue – I can’t move my facial features,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
I know you’re probably busy…but would you like to help me and give me some tips on some of my writing as well?? We could be critique partners, if you’re up for that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Girl your suggestions were good, though! I haven’t done much research on starting off a book, so it sounds like you have more tools under your belt in that area than I do.
Thank you! That’s good, I guess…xD
I still think you should keep the fountain scene! I loved that! Just maybe put it after the Colosseum? M…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol! XD
Yeah, sorry if I went a little overboard on the critiques lol
I know I’m not the best at giving advice…sorry
- Load More
