@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! 🥰 Sure did! Watched it yesterday at the Theater…first time (and only my second time, lol!) I’ve been in a theater since How To Train Your Dragon 2 came out 😂
The movie was just sooooooo good tho…it’s probably one of my favorite animated movies 😉
We loved it! We weren’t big fans of the plot. (I think I missed the inciting…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Cool!
WHOA, you’re in the middle of all my favorites!
God of the Garden is fantastic. Do you have a favorite Green Ember character??
Also, please tag me to rant about Ranger’s Apprentice. It’s phenomenal. I’m on the Siege of Macindaw right now (book six) and there all so good….
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey!! I’m still on, but only for a few more minutes. 🙂
Doing pretty good! Wbu?
Oooh, cool! XD
I’m almost in high school. I’ll be a freshman for the 2023-24 school year. 😉
I’m in the middle of rereading the Wingfeather Saga! Rn I’m in the middle of book two. I’m also reading God of the Garden by Andrew Peterson. F…[Read more]
-
LandriC and
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
LandriC replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooo,that sounds fun 😉
-
LandriC replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Perfect!! Thanks!
What have you been reading lately? (Remind me-you’re in highschool? If so, school reading counts 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and to put the thing at the bottom of your post, the place on your profile should be labeled as signature when you go to edit it… I think. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Also, random question: how do y’all get those signatures on your post? You know, the part under the line? I can’t figure out how to add one…Â
hi, I’m a dunce at technology 😉So, you should find it when you go to edit your profile. There should be a box where you can put it. 🙂
Naw, you’re good. 😁My writing’s been good! To be honest, I ha…
-
LandriC replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
My writing’s been good! To be honest, I haven’t had much time, but I’ve been brainstorming about my historical fiction WIP and I’m hoping to get the first part of my chapter one done today!
I’m also formulating a fantasy/dystopian short story…maybe?? We’ll see how it goes.
-
LandriC replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Also, random question: how do y’all get those signatures on your post? You know, the part under the line? I can’t figure out how to add one…Â
hi, I’m a dunce at technology 😉 -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, fun!!
Ikr? XD
Pretty good! I’ve had writer’s block for a little bit (in all honesty, it was probably procrastination… 😛) but I got a little bit of writing done today, so I’m glad about that. 🙂
What about you? How’s writing been?
-
LandriC replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
So fun! I love Easter too. My family and I are busy cooking today, and then we’re having a church breakfast tomorrow before service.
Hey, I love it when phone photos turn out better than expected. XD
How are your WIP’s coming?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aw man, sorry that you’re not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon! 😀 At least you have time to do some writerly things. 😉
I’m doing pretty well. 😊 I’m excited for Easter tomorrow!! We’re hosting Easter dinner at our house this year, so that will be fun. What are you doing for Easter?
Also, I love you new profile pic! I’m gonna cha…
-
LandriC changed their profile picture 3 years, 6 months ago
-
LandriC replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Also, I love you new profile pic! I’m gonna change mine too 😉
-
LandriC replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m doing well! I’m home on Easter break and sick, so I’m taking a break from college homework to catch up on KP and work on my WIP.
How are you??
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
LandriC replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hello!
-
Faith replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esher-c
Heyo! Wassup?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @awsumfaith @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper @keilah-h @landric @joy-calle @euodia-vision @felicity
Heyo! 👋
Anybody on and wanna chat??
- Load More
