@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper
I’ll try to get to writing all the RPs later this afternoon. (Probably in the evening) 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, yeah, I’ve heard of that movie. My brother wants to watch it, but I think I’ll pass. 😅😂 I could probably handle it, I’m just not big on horror. XD (Even though Gremlins isn’t really horror, but you know what I mean. 😉 )
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I loved reading that scene!! Well, I also feel really bad for Leon and Riker. 😢 Anyway, great job, Freedom!!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Sorry! I keep missing you lol
-
LandriC replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey! I’m on if we want to try the link again XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yea…y’all don’t love Peter Parker.
Same as how I don’t love Bucky.
*bats eyelashes innocently*
bc why would anyone think that???🤨
*coughs* exactly
also…
i know i don’t know much about riker but I love that board
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS BECCA IS ADORABLE AND I MUST SEE BUCKY AS AN OLDER BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!
and just adding a few comments on things discussed….
#nat&bruceforever
I love Steve and Peggy, tho I wish Steve didn’t leave to go be with her because I think Bucky needed him still.😭
And yes! I remember reading that bucky&nat were a thing…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
y’all, i had 40 or so notifications for this forum, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of it.
YAY LOKI’S HERE
AND MARCEL AND CALVIN… I CAN’T 😂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Wow really? I thought he was adorable XD I always call him Baby Yoda instead of Grogu cause I mean why did they have to call him that? It just makes him sound ugly, but I don’t think he is lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yes, I’m LOVING Ridley. His POV is just so unique, and I love the power.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Random question, Rampart is like a sea dragon, right? Cause of the webbed claws? But can he still breathe fire or no???
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ehh, they can be together or apart, whichever works better in the moment. Come to think of it, Feather might actually be more bothered by your charries than Cross will be……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yeah that might work.
I don’t exactly like separating the two, but hey, it might make him even more uneasy…..thus giving them more to talk about.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yep, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 They did meet but didn’t talk much.
Depending on how your new characters in the current group act, Crosshair might easily take off or something. Feather will follow him, but they could end up separated. Opening up an opportunity to meet someone.
If not, you could just relocate Riker and whoever he’s traveling with.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 If you do, I have far too many of my characters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 RYO AND JARETH OH MY STARS AND SHADOWS YESSSSSSSS
And I KNOW RIGHT?? When can we organize that? Is Riker by himself in the castle or in a group?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Never read the comics either (except for this one Guardians of the Galaxy series I got from the library three and a half years ago……), but that’s cool how you’re incorporating that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Tirion’s so sweet to Tech. I love it.
Tech and Crosshair
He’d won the game!
Well, it was fairly easy to master….at least for him. He wasn’t sure if that was normal for anyone else.
“Great job!” Tirion gave him a high-five.
“Crosshair, you try this!” Tech was excited now. “It’s fun!”
“Fine, I guess.” Crosshair slinked off the…[Read more]
- Load More
