@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yessss, ma boi!! I love him so much. 🥰
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whoever-else-wants-to-join-this-group
Well, it took a while, but I finally have enough time to introduce him!
Hemlock
His eyes opened to a hallway.
Not the one on Mount Tantiss (the name of his facility’s location, by the way). The torches on the walls and low ceiling height proved that.
“Emerie, if this is your idea of a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
OH MY WORD THAT’S SO EXCITING!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 🥳🎉👏
*pulls out cake* Anyone want a piece?? 🍰
😂
I’m so glad that I get to be a part of your writing journey! 😊
You have been such an encouragement to me too, girl!! ❤️❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @smiley @keilah-h
Thanks everyone!!! ❤️❤️
Yesss, I love these two so much!! 🥰
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper We can get the class finished if you want. I’m a bit busy so I might not have as much time to RP as usual, but I’ll try to get something in soon.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome!! I love hearing about Riker and Leon and the rest of your charries!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
YOU SHOULD BE! That is quite the accomplishment! *claps*
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Glad I could help! You’re totally fine. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else-I-missed
Ooooh, so much fun!! I love talking about ma charries! 😁 I have to start with my favorite. 😏
1. What’s their name?
Everton (haven’t figured out a middle name yet) Barlowe
Â
2. What’s their role? (Sidekick, Main Character, Villain, etc)Main character!
Â
3. Do they lo…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 YAY! That’s awesome!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
FREEDOM, WHUUUUUT???? THAT’S SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Pretty good, actually!!! It was SO helpful for thinking through my WIP plot and protagonist! I’m excited to start working on it. I’m thinking of putting all of what I worked on together in one, well-written post and sharing it on here. I haven’t shared much about my WIP so it’d allow everyone to see what I’m working on/give…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision lol.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AH! You NEED to watch Thor: Ragnarok!!!!!!! It’s one of my FAVORITE movies! I never liked Loki much but he’s AMAZING in this movie! I saw the first and third Thor, not the second I’ve heard it’s bad/scary and the fourth one looks ridiculous and not worth my time.😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Haha, I love that Erich’s trying to be a flirt😆 @smiley Okay!
Riya
Riya frowned at Falon, but the girl didn’t seem to notice as she was subtly looking Steve, Tony, and Bucky over with eyes full of intrigument.
She decided not to address the elbow to her side and let Falon do whatever she had planned.
Erich flashed the girls a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore No experience here either, lol. Not that I want any, mind you. I’m content with shipping fictional characters……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c AWW I loved that scene! The last part is so sweet!
-
KattheWriter and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago -
Euodia and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago -
Faith and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago - Load More
