@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Seren&Nev in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
Awwww I love them both! 😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh gosh, that’s amazing! Kidding/lambing season is my favorite! I just named our first black lamb of the herd, Kodosh; it’s the Hebrew name for sacred. Oh my goodness, the lambs are so cute! I’m sure the goats are too!
AGREED! Oooh, that’s such a cool name! We named ours Fern and Juniper (their mom’s name is Ivy so ✨plant names✨XD But y…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision thanks! I’ll RP in a little while.
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
That is beautiful!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@northernnovelist Hello there! I’m Keilah.
I love cats too! Have you ever read the warrior cats books?
Spy genre….Well, I’ve watched a few movies/read a few books on that, I think….? It’s an interesting one for sure. I have worldbuilt on a dystopian story before, although it turned into just a plain sci-fi one before long…..
A weird…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes, everyone is in English rn, or at least making their way to English. 😉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
That was SO sad! 😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Wow, that’s actually cool how you found weird face claims for weird people.
Unless you’re joking and you have some other faceclaims somewhere.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@everybody I kinda got lost, can someone remind me what we’re doing again? I think we’re in English, right?
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
What’s your favorite book series?…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
NAT & STEVE! AHHH! *whispers* are they going to have a miracle baby?!?!?!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Did you ever end up RPing? No worries if not, just wondering if I missed them. 😉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Fine with me! (and yes, we must have some Lux and Novella😍)
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooooooh I like it!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AWWWW I love that board!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Probably best if we move this convo so as to not take over the Villain Castle RP XD
Good idea. XD
Nope XD She’s only made 1 post on KP and it was to welcome me, so very inactive here 😂
Oh nice!
Whoever’s the broken boi is going to be the one I’ll love…that’s just how it goes 🤣😍
Hehe, then you’ll def be a sucker for Aragorn. XD…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Is Lux going to be Luna’s love interest??
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
That’s totally fine! I understand. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Callista
“Oh?” Callista asked, flashing a small smirk Fynn’s way.
Fynn chuckled. “Calvin and his friend… well, they uh… swept me off my feet the first time we met.”
Callie raised an eyebrow as the three boys shared a laugh.
Lukas half-smiled. “They were just goofing off last night. Made a really memorable first impression.”
“I…[Read more]
- Load More
