@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
All three of those options are adorable. XD I’m gonna say #2.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m going with Whaley and saying #3!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks for picking this back up again!
June just got really busy for us, so I’ll just see what everyone else says and see if I can join in. 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh ok! Thanks! Ill give that a try!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @esther-c @Anyone who knows how to make board 🙁 🙂
Ok, this may sound totally dumb, but how do you make a board? The ones you guys make about your characters. Im sorry, but I seriously dont know how 😀 Thanks!
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @janellebelovedpig @starshiness @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter79 @landric @euodia-vision @Everyone!!!!!
I was just thinking about this today, and since its summer I was wondering if we are still going to do this? When would work best for everybody?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh my goshhhh, I think that one was my fav of yours so far!!!! 😍 The two of them are adorable. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c (since he’ll prolly interact with Derek 😉)
Okay, I’ll give a quick overview for Erebus. He’ll be 18 for this RP.
Erebus is a sarcastic and charming flirt who will do anything to get his way. He tends to be the bully who throws subtle comments and gets into kid’s heads through his words. While he doesn’t usually start…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Well, right now he’s just going to eat lunch, lol. But later… well, I’m not entirely sure yet, but at this point in the book, it’s getting close to the climax. 😬 Which I have a vague idea for… And it involves explosions 😏
Thanks!! He’s probably one of my favorite characters. 😆😉
Oh that’s awesome!! &#x…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c yeah that might not end well…..
As soon as English is over I might actually write him going there, so…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@everybody
Oh, I forgot to mention this, but if you’re comfortable with sharing what you’ve written for the song(s) you chose, I’d love to see it! Just write the title of the song you chose, and if you have a title for the scene/short story probably include that too.
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah… the author in me is enjoying it so much though. I’m honestly really looking forwards to writing the part afterwards though, because I like writing emotions lol
Lol, that’s awesome. 😂
And I can’t wait to make my readers mad!!!
#goals
🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @smiley @euodia-vision @anyone-else!
Here’s a typical Everton scene for your enjoyment 😉
(And to fill in some blanks, Ev is in prison and that morning they gave him a nasty breakfast which he did not eat.)
***
For the next few hours, Ev either sat down or p…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Welp… I totally forgot about this… 🤦🏻♀️
I don’t know if I’ll join in again. So I guess we’ll see. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh boy 😬😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c My charrie Tech’s also in coding……we’ll see how that turns out😬
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Praise the Lord! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m assuming we’ll wait until English is over for Derek to meet Edrich and Aramis…? I don’t know what electives they’re in. Derek is taking Coding and Karate/Martial Arts (I think this is also Self Defense). (Yeah, I just changed his elective 😛 )
- Load More
