@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I should be able to hop on then!
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision @esther-c @whalekeeper
Ok! Im just going to pick a ramdom date/time and if it works for everyone. Hmmmm, lets see how about June 13th at like 1 pm Eastern time, 10am Pacific time? Will that work for anyone?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
“Hmm… I like red,” Falon replied. “I don’t wear puffy dresses by the way, Are you wearing a red suit or just a red tie?”
“You know,” Ev said, tilting his head. “I really like the idea of a red suit. I’m totally doing that. Don’t know where I’ll find one, though. And don’t worry, it won’t be bright red.” He chuckled. Then smiled hopefully…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision
Alright, here’s Derek’s first RP!
Derek
Shouldering his bag, Derek stood up and winked at the girl he was chatting to before class. “I’ll see you later,” he said, flashing her a smile. She giggled and nodded, then joined her friends. He smirked to himself as he left the classroom. He was irresistible, wasn’t he…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Does Clint want to walk Ami to her elective? Because I’m pretty sure Ami and Clint have different electives.
Yeah, I can do that! (And you tagged Euodia instead of me. But it’s ok 😊)
Ev has PE too.
Ev
Ev got up out of his seat and grabbed his bag. “So what’s your first elective?” He asked Falon.
“PE,” she answered,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @smiley @euodia-vision @keilah-h (Is that seriously everybody?) (Cuz I feel like I’m missing someone 🤦🏻♀️)
M’kay. So since there are two elective periods, I’m going to try to split these up to help us stay more organized. If your charrie’s electives are both in the same period, then we can switch…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Let’s do mah boi Tirion! All of mine are like a whole story plot. XD
1. When he was sixteen he climbed a tree in search of his friend Riya’s stray arrow only to be startled by a squirrel and fall out of the tree, fracturing his wrist.
2. He is prone to smashing his fingers with his blacksmith hammer at least once a day (all who hear the yelp kno…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
*dies* yuuuup, very thankful he almost drowned
noooo, thank goodness ’bout the hair, I was praying it wasn’t the lie XD -
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Coolio. Do we want to wait for Esther or introduce everyone one at a time?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
OH GOOD! 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Did you mean Kang? If so, then yes. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Haha, yeah makes sense.
We just watched it last night and it was… okay.
You’d probably want to watch it as it introduced the next major villain for the MCU but if that weren’t the main reason I’d say it’s not worth it. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
haha, no worries! It was an enjoyable distraction from my Saturday morning chores. XD
Did someone talk about having the bullies meet up after English? I mighta just read that into something. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Dang y’all, that was a lot to read. 😂 But I enjoyed it. XD
Sooo… did we end English class?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I could probably do it whenever! Mornings or early afternoons are best for me. 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Have either of you seen the new Ant-man and Wasp movie?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AGH! My hearrrrt! 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
*screams* I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And, oh my goodness girl, I love this boi so much. 😭 Those songs are amazingggg for him! And his backstory is just 😭😍 Great job on this boi!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Hehe I agree with Godly. 😆
- Load More
