@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ev
“I’m better now,” Falon said. “Do you want to continue our fight or are you too scared?” She grinned.
Ev stood up. “Me? Scared?” He waved a hand through the air and scoffed. “Never!” He picked up a ball and threw it at her again as she ran to grab one.
But before she threw, another ball came from behind and hit him just below his he…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone-else-in-art-class
Lukas
Lukas filed out of the classroom with Fynn and Callista. When they exited, they found a place in the hall to stop and figure out where everyone was going.
“I have to go to art next,” Lukas said.
“Oh, that’s my next class too,” Callie said, looking up from h…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley Callista is in art too
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Somehow I missed this yesterday. Oh well. XD
Ami
Amidala breathed a sigh of relief as she and Clint left Derek behind them.
“Sorry about lying,” Clint said, sighing. “I just didn’t like that guy already. No way I’d let him take you to a dance.”
“Thanks so much,” Ami replied with a grateful smile. “I don’t like him either.” H…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes for sure!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ohhhhh, ok. Man, I really thought that 1 was a truth. XD
Hm…
Let’s see here…
Jessica — 3
Kyle — 1
Alec —3
(Agh! It was so hard to choose! XD)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Wow, haha I don’t get on much on the weekends but it seems like the weekends are when everyone is on. 😂 Um… okay so I’ll try to introduce Erebus this morning… @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c should I have him meet Derek, Edrich, or Aramis & Hilda first? I’m horrible at deciding so plz decide for me. XD
Idk how many of your…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic HELP! Blocked With An ENTIRE WIP!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
NOOOOO everything I wrote was deleted! ARGH! I was so happy cuz what I wrote actually made sense which is not common, but now it’s gone!
Let’s see if I can try to rewrite this…
SO, I agree with what everyone else was saying! Kind of piecing together what different people said, something that might be helpful is to skip over t…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I just listened to those two songs! And AGH! The Dream one was 👌 they both fit Lyn so well!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh dearrrr, Ara 😂 Idk, #2 sounds too obvious to be the lie and I think #3 is hilarious so I’m going with #1 XD
@godly @esther-c @acancello @i-forget-who-else-answered
Oops, forgot to give the answer! #1 was the lie! I realized ‘poisonous berries’ made it sound like he died or something XD but HE DIDN’T! The poor boi tried to…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh nice!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I miiiight be able to! My fam has plans for the day but there isn’t a specific time scheduled yet (that usually happens the morning of XD) so I’ll try!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Girlll, those are amazing! I laughed out loud at the one with Luna and meat. But I love all of these! 🤣
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHH I love that board with all the ships!
And *s0bs* why did you do this to poor Steve?? 😭 (love the board tho XD)
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic YWW in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah! That’s really cool. KP is a lot like that for me, much smaller and slower pace though. I love getting feedback and I want to get better at giving it. I love feeling a little bit like a big sister interested in young writers’ works, the way I wish I had a big sister involved in my early writing.
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic HELP! Blocked With An ENTIRE WIP!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
Also, if you want to rewrite, save all of your old book and start again. Then you can take pieces from your old book and put new in, I find that the easiest. Or you could add new parts to your old book!
-
Allison replied to the topic HELP! Blocked With An ENTIRE WIP!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
I felt that same way, I just could not write anything that seemed good in my book and everything I wrote seemed dumb or boring (Im just writing one book, not a series) So I got a bit mad and to stay motivated I started to write right in the middle, where I wanted to start because I just knew what was going to happen. Then from…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter79 @godlyfanatsy12 @landric @lightoverdarkness6 @keliah-h @euodia-vision @hannahn @everyone!
Can anyone else hop on at June 13th?
- Load More
