@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I would love to hear about more characters! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, Himmler!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thank you as well!!! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Thanks so much!!! 😊
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
WHUUUUUUUT, GIRL THAT’S SO EXCITING!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 CONGRATS!
Girl, you should totally go for it! I use the free version of Canva. (Which sometimes is annoying, but I don’t want to pay money for the Pro stuff. XD)
I think I will… 😏
Awwwwwwwww!!! I love i…
-
Allison replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @janellebelovedpig @hybridlore @livingwoodchronicles @esther-c
I have a new blog post on my blog acancello.blogspot.com if anyone was interested. It’s about soap making and I hope you like it!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorry im a little late but GOOD JOB!! That is so amazing that you have gotten that far!🎉💗
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I think we’re all guilty of it sometimes…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore ha ha, yep it happened to me a few days ago.
@HighScribeOfAetherium lol…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
This is completely random…..
but I wanted to know if anyone else does this.
Do any of you look for one reference image/quote but end up wasting like 30 minutes reading memes instead?
(too lazy to tag anyone lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings oh, ok cool!
It’s not like I don’t like it. I think it’s cool how you’re effectively switching between first and third person. I just wanted to point that out.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge lol yeah, kinda like that……
that’s too funny
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ok! that’s fine with me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c awesome!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 wow!
His wife died? That’s so sad!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Nice!
One thing: I like how you alternate between the character’s thoughts and the scene around him, but it’s probably a good idea to be consistent about that throughout the whole book, y’know what I mean? Like, don’t have that be the only long thought train in the book, otherwise your readers will be like “whaa? why is this…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
With the weird nose and everything, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge IDK why but for some reason, in my mind, the chemistry teacher looks something like a Minecraft villager.
Maybe because he has a really nasally voice, and they have kinda nasally-sounding “hmmm” noises??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore whoa, interesting character!
- Load More
