@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow thanks! I’m glad you were willing to listen to my randomness
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
lol i’m sorry for diverting the topic that was too random
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed lol poor guy
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow lol yeah I don’t know who that is
but I do the same thing. Whenever my dad tells me about the latest sci-fi book he’s been reading, I decide I want to write a science-fiction AU of whatever my current work is.
Right now, that happens to be that TF2 fanfic I told you about, and all nine classes (ten if you count my fanmade one,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow that is a dark concept….
but honestly, I just agree with everyone else that as long as you’re not presenting a dark concept as positive or good, you can write it, as long as it doesn’t take too much of a toll on your mental health.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
but why does it have to be so sadddddddd whyyyyyyyyy
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Riker, mister, this has gone beyond hugs. You now need serious counseling. I’m also about to call the character exploitation hotline on your author.
(JK I would never do that lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 that’s good with me! I’ll wait for someone else to RP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I expect it to have twice that many pages by the time I’m done.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper the thing about the TF2 fandom is that everything, and I mean everything, is so heavily memed that I can find an answer meme to virtually any question
so in answer to “how did I start writing that fanfic”…..

this was an actual line. from their medic who SHOULD know what he’s doing but doesn’t because he’s a total psychopath.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint ahh ok
@rae ok scratch that. But I would like a picture of at least the species Tenz is (or if he’s a hybrid, images of each creature he’s a hybrid of) if you have any.
By the way, when’s the deadline?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae nice job!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
It’s like, this goofy old story I’m writing while the world explodes around us all has gotten more love than any original idea I’ve ever had, and I’m starting to wonder if I need serious help.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

Honestly I don’t have a solid reason why I started the story in the first place, much less have it be the most complete fanfic I have ever written. Planned, halfway drafted, and already I know what I’ll change for draft two.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@loopylin true
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Ooh yay!! This is already sounding awesome! I’m so excited!!
-
Allison replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
You read all those?!?!?
Pretty much all that came through 😀
That’s okay! Please, please, let me know when you get it published!
Dont worry! Ill let everyone know (:
I get it if you’re not comfortable sharing this, but would you mind if either I gave you my email or you gave me yours so we can talk sometimes? Again, no pres…
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hi!! Ive missed you!!
Ah, that’s ok! As long as you’re happy. Forensic science is cool! What makes you kinda want to do that?
So I toured a high school and they had a forensic science booth, I told my Mom I thought it was super cool and shes going to buy the curriculum for it next year (I dont want to go to public high school yet XD) The…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awww sad day :/ that’s okay though! You do whatever you feel is best for you, and what God is calling you too! I have missed you so much 💗💗💗💗💗💗 and I will continue to miss you!!!
❤️ ❤️ ❤️
And sorry for blowing up your email with always tagging you xD I just really missed you! I promise I won’t anymore if you don’t want me to lo…
- Load More
