-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It might make more sense to keep them seperate…it was just an idea…the Dark Castle RP does seem kind of slow right now and i thought it might help speed things up XD as well as solve the question of what the king wants and why they’re there.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, we could combine them while keeping them separate at the same time. What I mean is…they’ll have the same story as the Character Party, but we’ll just RP the villains in the Dark Castle RP and RP the “heroes” here. The two role plays would intersect, or so to speak, when the villains cross paths with the “heroes”, but we’d role play…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Got to go to church, be back this afternoon 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Zahlin hissed and swung at Nahim’s middle.
“You’re – really – reminding – me – too – much – of – someone – I’d – rather – not – REMEMBER!”
“And you remind me of someone that If I ever see him again, I will make sure his blood carpets the ground!” Nahim shouted and lunged at him again.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And since everyone in the Dark Castle RP is already in this one as well, it would be easier to connect the RP’s.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have an idea for the group of villains…what if we just put any new villains into the dark castle RP? The king that pulled them there is an enemy of the Queen and of Lillen, and he needs people to help him fight and stuff. Then it might not be so confusing like it would if we just dumped more characters into this one.
But that’s just an idea.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey guys…I’m back!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awwww thanks! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
👍
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s awesome!! So happy for you! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok cool. I’ll think about putting in a villain.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Although I do have a few cool villains up my sleeve….
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh, I like the idea of adding a couple of villains… 😏
I could add in a charrie from Amir’s book named Dabir. He’s basically Amir’s mentor. And I love him. He’d probably see Zahlin and Nahim fighting all the time and be like, “Are you kidding me? Knock it off.” And then they’d probably get really annoyed at him. Especially afte…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah it’s late on my end too! Goodnight and farewell.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
goodnight! I have to go too.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
My poor boi!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nope.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fennin will never live down that mistake will he? Lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Did you guys see the meme from Calvin and Hobbes I posted earlier?
- Load More
