-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Listen and learn what feeling emotions for MYCROFTXXX do to you!
So, I like Robert A. Heinlein. And I recently read a book of his called The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, if any of you have read it, you will remember Mike. You will also remember Adam Selene, a made up character that Mike (a powerful computer who has a liking for…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It gives them a headache, mainly because…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
ONLY STUPID QUESTIONS
(jk)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
THERE ARE NO STUPID THOUGHTS
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Now I want to hear it…we are in the Dark Castle RP after all….
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I was actually thinking of something creepier. But, I don’t think that it’s something anyone else needs to think about, it’s kinda a stupid thought! Lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*Fracture bursts into maniacal laughter*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
….and they sometimes lose on purpose, just to get a taste of what losing feels like…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*joins in on evil laughter*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
WAIT. Maybe it was KP’s ghost….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Well….that was kind of creepy lol…who was that 😂 😂 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
They are obviously way better at pie contests than anybody else. Like way better, but they do this because…..
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim is mistrustful of everyone but Ellis, Zahlin (that should go in Ripley’s believe it or not! Believe it or not, Nahim trusts Zahlin after trying to kill him…) and Nora.
Nora and Kate could be a mix.
Oh, and Nahim and Zahlin can still spar, so that might be fun… Freak Fennin out, ya know, make him think you’re serious.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh and,
“I still have imaginary friends who talk to me.”
They don’t usually expect a fourteen year old to say that…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s fine. I’ve said things before by accident that freak people out…I’m not exactly normal.
Something like, “I am not sane, I WRITE!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think out charries are on there way to being good friends.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Nahim grinned, also sitting up despite his head still hurting.
“Yeah, you can even borrow my sword.”
Fennin gave them both aglare with his orange eyes.
“I think both of you have had enough dueling for the day.” He leaned against the doorway, and immediately stood up straight again.”You two aren’t the only knees…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol!I’m laughing!
- Load More
