-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@kielah-h
Totally fine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hold on Sara, I might have it favortited
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @esther-c @grcr @acancello @hybridlore @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Just because I feel like it, I’m posting a scene from my WIP. Ignore this if you don’t want to read it XD
Lilitu was sitting on the steps, minding his own business, like any sensible person would do.
He was watching the wind sway the trees,…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the mind of Chase! Yeah, it’s weird, it’s awkward, but when I put on his Character Cloak, this is what comes out.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“I’m sorry.” She said solemnly, looking like she felt putty for him. Sorry, what for? They’re one of the first boys I’ve not punched yet. Callista chuckled, “I’m just kidding. They’re great. Actually, all of us are going to head to the mall in a few minutes. Do you want to join us?”
Mall? Uh…what was a mall? Chase opened…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What was my dragon assignment? I forgot XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Let’s gooooo, the training group is the only ones that don’t annoy Fennin, lol
Ellis and Ottoline don’t hate each other!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Fennin sighed, shaking his head. Zahlin and Nahim had been bothering him for the past days, threatening to duel again, while Queen Silvae was begging them to rest, especially Nahim, who looked like he was going to pass out most of the time.
Nora and Kate had gotten in an argument earlier that morning over Kate getting into No…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That would make sense. Although that would also mean that I likely wouldn’t be able to see mine accepted before my mission in a few months, so I wouldn’t be able to agree to it being published. We’ll have to see though.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Michael is also pretty tall and has dark brown almost curly hair, dark skin, and brown eyes

-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
also here are their boards, so you guys know how they look

Oh and for looks, Jade is pretty tall, with dirty blond hair and dark brown eyes
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge @esther-c @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Okay here we go
Michael
Everything happened so fast, but all Michael cared about was the guy putting his hand on his holster. Michael took a step closer to Jade, ready to fight if needed.
Luckily the two girls seemed nice, and they both helped Jade to her feet, not that she really needed to.…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That sounds like a good idea. If we can get our characters to stay out of trouble, maybe each group can give an update on what they’ve accomplished.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Honestly I don’t know where else to take the scouting scene so we can just leave that a little more obscure if we have to and keep things moving along.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok. I’ll think I’ll have Ev meet up with some other guys… if there are any for him to meet. XD
Ev
“It would be, wouldn’t it?” Falon said with a small laugh. “But I wouldn’t get my hopes up, after all, how much can you trust rumors?”
Ev nodded to the side and smirked. “True.”
In a few steps, they had entered the bustling mall, surrou…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhh, lol. I think we’ve actually seen one of those before! I think it was called My Stick and it was about Yoda and his stick. 😂
Fynn
“I’m not sure, exactly,” Liv shrugged. “It might just be on a different planet, though it could be different galaxies.”
“Hm, interesting,” Fynn said. He hadn’t really t…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well that’s just the way things are sometimes. When it’s a business, if you tell someone that their rejected, your expelling energy that isn’t really adding to your company in any way, so in most cases, they just never get back to you. It should be a common curtesy to tell them, but that’s just the way it is. I would think it…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I’m kind of disappointed they didn’t even tell us what was going on though! I even sent Kathleen an email asking if it got rejected or something but it’s been five days and she hasn’t replied.
- Load More
