-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Help. I’m confuzzled.
I just show up and go back a few pages and I see y’all’s insanity. It was fantastic 🤣
Anyway, @jonas, when you give Beth a summary, can you tag me too? I haven’t RPed in a little while and I’m kinda lost. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not the best at it either, lol. XD
Before I write it, is the character fully human or half-dragon?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“I…personally like green.” Chase suddenly said after a slight lull in the conversation. He paused for a moment, then said, “I-I’m sorry, I-I haven’t had a good conversation with someone for probably tw-two years. What am I supposed to say?”
Callie smiled and shrugged. “Well, I guess whatever you want to say. I’ve never really thou…[Read more]
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
LOVE YOUR NEW FORUM SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
GUYS, HAVE i GONE INSANE?!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
SEE YOU AROUND LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
i THOUGHT YOU WERE’T PAYING ATTENTION TO OUR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
POST SOME DRAGON PICS AND YOU’RE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OR JUST RANDOM PICS)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah…but most of it is dragon pics and not RP’ing, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay guys I’m leaving, I have stuff to do…XD byeeee
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH, i’M STILL ON cAPS LOCK….
You’re in a very interesting mood today…
(as am I. That’s what staying up late will do to a person) -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH, i’M STILL ON cAPS LOCK….
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I WILL NEVER FORGET RIKER!!!!!!💕💕
- Load More
