-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Typing
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I smell like horses right now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If you guys want me to I’ll do my usual transfer, actually, what if I just write an rp for Nahim in the morning and leave it there? If no one wants to move yet, we can just put it in place on the docs.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Enter Carrie in however you see fit and don’t worry about it not fitting with what goes on in Lillen, I will fill in the gaps later 🙂
FYI
Jonas forgot three important characters you need to know, Fennin, Queen Silvae, and King Alten.
Queen Silvae has pale Lillening skin, pastel purple eyes with the same color hair, has a bright…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry that I didn’t make that clear earlier, it’s my fault you didn’t know.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nora is in the men’s quarters cuz all the girls are too. Fennin didn’t want to do this twice, and the guy’s have a bigger room, so they all just met in there.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yes, Oh yes!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh! Yeah, my pfp, that is the result of an accident. Don’t ask me what I did, but somehow I put my cover image as my profile pic.
Me and Squeakers! I blame Squeakers!
Anyways, it’s the Latin phrase, Ad astrum et astra (I think, I often mess it up) translated into English, To the stars, through hardship. Or as it is here,…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@every0ne
Maybe Carrie should join first before we move forward. What were the characters doing last?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Umm…question, what do you want to do next. I believe @jonas wanted to skip forward, do you all want to, or get Carrie settled in first.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think you should keep her in! Kari hasn’t had a lot of conflict with other characters in this RP so it might be fun to make some confusion. I feel like it could go two ways- either the girls bond over their names and have fun confusing people, or they get annoyed at each other and butt heads.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If you don’t want confusion, we could call Carrie, Corrie instead.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome.
Btw, Jonas was a little wrong, Nahim is between 21 and 22. Nora is about two years younger, if he was not that age, he would be like Carrie,
She trusts not a single stranger due to an event in which her twin was kidnapped, and she lost her home.
Cuz he lost his home too and his ENTIRE family died because of one man that was trusted.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009
I just had this thought: what if I added Etta’s POV to the whole story? Like switching back and forth between Libbie and Etta’s perspectives? I think it would be fun, and might help develop some of the side characters better, but it also might make things more confusing, and for simplicity’s sake might be better…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, this could be fun! Imagine all the confusion that can be caused with their names lol.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
I just recently found a song by For King and Country
and it relates to so many characters (mine or other fictional characters) it’s called “hold her” and it’s seriously so sad!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok cool.
Ev
Ev gave Falon a small wave before making his way farther into the mall. “Ok,” he murmured to himself. “A store that sells suits…”
After a little bit of searching, he finally found a place where he could rent a tux without wrecking his budget. He casually walked through the store, searching for the perfect suit. But somet…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009
Let me know if any of this needs to be fleshed out more (or if it moves too fast and there should be more specific scenarios).
Things are about to get dicey…
1886
Come spring, many changes occurred. The first was Bert Hawley asking Pa for Clara’s hand in marriage. The wedding was planned for June, and Clara w…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I think Lane was 14.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kari is 16, but her age doesn’t really matter that much.
- Load More
