-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s fine, I think Sandro will somehow keep us going XD
Also, here is Chase’s base eye colors and their fitting emotion…
- Black – mistrust/unsure
- Green – normal/trust
- Yellow – warning
- White – pain/stress
- Blue – happiness
- Brown – uninterested or bored
- Purple – interest/curiosity
- Red -…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I’ve been inactive all week.
Personally, I think that a character that won’t be well understood inside or outside may still be an interesting main character to see the prospective of. Despite not being able to understand the character’s motives, as the character doesn’t understand them himself, that can still be a relatable…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Guysssss
I don’t know how this happened….
In my WIP, there was this guy who broke into someone’s house and tried to kill him. They talked to the guy and found out his name. Well, they talk to him a couple of chapters later and they ask his name. At the moment, I couldn’t come up with anything so I put a placeholder for his name. And I literal…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love this idea!! I’ll totally be joining in whenever I can! Definitely not this month, maybe next month, but I’ll definitely be able to do it more once the new year rolls around. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Amir knows how to cook and he could probably take care of a few basic injuries, but he’s not a big fan of seeing blood and he’d probably get too nervous to take care of any big injuries. We’ll see. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I would RP next, I’m just not exactly sure what to write. XD I’ll just wait until we make it to the mall. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ahh!! This looks so cool! I’ve heard of YWW before, but I didn’t know exactly what they offered. This actually may be really good for me. Especially since I can get a high school creative writing credit from one of their plans…. 👀 Anyway, I will definitely be thinking about this and I’ll let you know if I end up doing it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lollllllllllllll! That’s the best reply EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Nahim
Nahim looked at Carrie, unable to think.
“I’m not gong to pass out.” The red-haired lady behind him rolled her eyes and mumbled something to herself before turning back to her breakfast. “And I really don’t have time to rest, there’s just too much going on. And if you’ll…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
“I already got their opinion whether I wanted it or not. All they say is basically, ‘rest.’ I don’t have time to do that. Besides, you still haven’t told me your choice weapon.”
You did it, he should be resting! He said it himself!
Why am I so happy about this?
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I also have heard good things about it, but I think I’ll stick with KP 🙂 I may look into it someday…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Once Derik gets in stride, there’s no stopping his humor. Until he goes too far. (I base him off myself in this respect.) Nothing to fear from him except bad dad jokes.
That sounds like my swim teacher! He’s really funny that way, lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas I would leave that up to those participating.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Not this again! Nahim groanned. Why were people so concerned? He’d gotten worse injuries before and survived.
“I’m absolutely fine! and yes, there are people here with some medical experience. I’ve got a concussion, and headaches all around, but I’m fine.”
Behind Nahim, a red-haired woman shook her head at Carie, mouthing…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You mean a default time limit?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll try to find the paper that had the basic code to Chace’s eye color, what each color means.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @savannah_garce2009
Chase Duke
He still didn’t get why Livia wanted to apologize.
Chase’s mouth twitched as he felt the soft lips of Xandro touching his head. The hot breath from those large nostrils landing on his neck, blown through the fibers of his hood. He slowly and haltingly scratched the horse under his chin, almost expecting…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
that works.
Participants may choose how long they have. I don’t want to mandate that since I doubt most people will need like four days for a 500 word story, and most people would need more than a day to write a story of longer portion.
It also leaves it open for a prompt to challenge people to get a story done faster.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This looks fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia must be crushing hard to give that thorough of an apology for such a small slight. Just some casual observer commentary. *chuckles to self*
Actually no XD She just feels bad lol
Livia
This is all my fault. She frowned. How could she make him see that he really hadn’t messed up?
“You don’t have to talk to me if you don…[Read more]
- Load More
