-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge I love the way you insulted Fracture!! He’s gonna be soooo mad….probably injure his foot again…
Compound Fracture
“WHAT?” he shrieked. “I don’t understand. Why do I not deserve to live? I’m just so AWESOME!” He crossed his arms, pouting. “You guys are so mean! Just wait until I, Compound Fracture, give you all Compound Frac…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s Alten not A ten
That could be why you don’t remember
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Rigere and Angere left, content after hearing Nahim’s cry of agony after he thought Queen Silvae was dead. Jeptune is…no idea
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh! Oh, he’s Fennin’s father, ya know, the king on his deathbed?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
From the Latin adjective meaning high, deep
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*sighs* It was worth a try.
GASP. you guys can make NEW characters. MORE CHAOS! just kidding.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I decided on a strong Latin base for their language since one it’s easy to find words with my handy Latin dictionary, and two, Queen Silvae’s name is Latin,bso is Stella’s and Alten’s
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes and no, for the sake of my sanity (what’s left of it) I am ignoring most Latin rules and just writing the words in the wrong declension forms ofc….I flunk Latin class btw
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
His mother? What were they talking about? Fennin’s breath caught. The blood. That was from his mother. Fennin looked at the guard, and then at the two strangers. The two strangers wouldn’t know about the protecting stone, the one Stella had almost given away to that dragon. Fennin looked into the soldiers eyes.
“Mei Mater? In…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Does anyone wanna go talk to Ottoline and Marcurious outside? I have to either have someone find them, or wait for @acancello to reply, and I know she’s kinda busy.
Though I know that your charries are kinda….busy at the moment. You know, fighting fires, chasing pixies, healing dying Queens….etc.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you! It’s going to be all “true”, but I have to fictionalize some of it because no way am I going to remember EXACTLY what somebody said. But yeah, it’s going to be all about my summer!
Thanks guys!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Pink to white in shade, never red.
Wait…If they ever saw a jug of milk, it would freak them out, all lot.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This looks really good! I’m excited to see what happens next too!
And haha, you’re not alone, girl. I just started working on two new projects 😆
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Really Ruee, can’t you remember anything?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes!! That’s it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Getting up, Fennin coughed and walked down the hall, going to the guests bedrooms. The door was knocked off it’s hinges for the men’s, and Nahim or his mother or Nora were in sight. The girl’s room was empty and untouched.
“Ellis! Zahlin! Nahim! Nora! Mother! Tren!” He called out names, his voice echoing down the silent halls. He went the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can’t write, that’s the worst rp! Ugh!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Fennin coughed. Where’s Tren? They had been separated in the flames, and Fennin still couldn’t see him. He didn’t even know where he was himself. He fought Gilganning soldiers alone, stopping sometimes to urge on some of his people trying to put out the fire.
Eventually the soldiers gave up, and retreated. But Fennin pursued. He killed t…[Read more]
- Load More
